Update Uncommon(?) Birthday


Pann: Is your birthday uncommon?

1. [+468, -8] Shut the fuck upward everyone. My birthday is Feb 29, fuck... At least, this yr has the date.

2. [+212, -4] Feb 29.... My birthday is every 4 years or something. Fuck fuck fuck fuck.

3. [+114, -72] I don't know if it's uncommon but my friends brand fun of my birthday because it's Oct sec which is International Day of Older Persons.

4. [+104, -2] Today is my birthday. Can yous guys brand me a peak comment or congratulate me at least? I'm stuck at domicile in addition to I don't fifty-fifty convey a boyfriend. Ha ha ha ha.

5. [+84, -6] What's an uncommon birthday though? It's simply the twenty-four hours yous were born.

6. [+74, -1] My family's maknae was born on November 11, 2011. Her social safety pose out starts amongst 111111 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+45, -6] Mar 26, same every bit Xiumin. I beloved it.

8. [+39, -1] There are iii kids whose birthday is the same every bit mine. What stresses me is that they're much to a greater extent than pop than me, in addition to then the deviation betwixt their Facebook timelines in addition to mine is agency every bit good obvious.

9. [+34, -0] Apr 1st, fuck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ When I state people, "today is my birthday", they don't believe me because it's Apr Fools' Day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -0] My friends brand fun of my birthday because it's June nine (69). Perverted idiots.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel