Update Yang Hong Seok Spotted Going To Cube + Instant Hyunseung?


Pann: Yang Hong Seok spotted going to Cube

1. [+172, -3] Are they calling him 'second Hyunseung' simply because he joined Cube from a YG trainee? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny

2. [+168, -2] Look how he's trying to construct clean his image. Second Hyunseung, my ass. Don't fifty-fifty dream of having 'Cube Entertainment' on your profile. No, simply don't move on the TV at all.

3. [+160, -3] Hyunseung worked as well as thus difficult to move inwards B2ST. How tin this nestling move called 'second Hyunseung', I'm as well as thus offended ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+43, -0] Second Hyunseung?? Hyunseung was dancing inwards a exercise room spell this nestling was cursing at Sung Si Kyung on Lovestagram. I know that Cube sucks at management but how tin they shape someone similar him...

5. [+42, -0] Second Hyunseung, my donkey ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+40, -1] Everybody says Hyunseung trained as well as thus difficult as well as he all the same goes to the exercise room when he doesn't bring schedules. He learns composing, he lives hard, he's innocent, as well as he loves his fans. He gives a shy smiling when a fan gives him a fan letter. I know that he's called 'second Hyunseung' because he went to Cube from YG but I promise I won't listen it anymore.



7. [+38, -0] Honestly, is in that location an idol who has bad personalities inwards Cube? Even Acube never had a bad kid. I promise he'll move kicked out. How tin he move compared to Hyunseung?

8. [+33, -0] How tin he move minute Hyunseung when their personalities are contrary ㅋㅋ

9. [+26, -0] The nearly I encounter him, the to a greater extent than I uncovering him interesting... How tin he telephone band Park Bo Gum ugly amongst that face? He's as well as thus shameless.



10. [+23, -0] It disgusts me how my vocaliser is gonna role the same exercise room every bit him. Please move out earlier y'all pollute the place.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel