Update Uniqueness Of Shinee As Well As F(X)


Pann: Uniqueness of SHINee too f(x)

1. [+157, -44] Our music manufacture would flop if nosotros don't receive got groups similar SHINee too f(x). Most groups are ever most typical catchy songs with peel exposure... I'm non generalizing all groups, though.

2. [+155, -20] They receive got big world recognition. You receive got to acknowledge them. I'm non a fan exactly I similar how SHINee ever comes with a novel concept every time. SHINee hwaiting.

3. [+145, -12] But to a greater extent than people notwithstanding expect downwards on them too telephone cry upwards their music trash because they're idols ㅠㅠ



4. [+76, -2] How did SM fifty-fifty selection these 5 members for SHINee? Their instinct is scary. Just similar the experts are saying, they're a miracle of music industry



5. [+68, -2] I truly dislike SHINee too f(x)'s music exactly they ever instruct the best reviews yesteryear experts

6. [+68, -1] I similar how f(x) too SHINee are non also public-friendly. Honestly, public-friendly songs receive got typical lyrics most love. Breaking up, missing someone, loving, liking, fluttering, too etc. Public-friendly songs are notwithstanding goodness exactly f(x) too SHINee portray honey inward their unique style.

7. [+62, -0] I truly similar SHINee too f(x)'s refreshing music! It refreshes my ears. I was never disappointed with whatever of SHINee's song, whether it was a championship runway or a b-side. All of their songs are goodness ㅋㅋ

8. [+57, -1] Those 2 groups are real suited for attracting stans. They brand my eyes too ears enjoy. They also receive got to struggle against the prejudice because of their beautiful visuals ㅠㅠ

9. [+44, -0] SM's experimental mentality got it right. I intend it was Hitchhiker? SM's composer had an interview too they said they submitted their compositions to a lot of companies exactly SM was the exclusively 1 that accepted it. They receive got to hold upwards unique with the songs too concepts. I'm non fifty-fifty a fan exactly I ever download f(x) too SHINee's songs. They're too thence legendary.

10. [+44, -0] F(x)'s concept is unique with daughter groups

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel