Update [Admin] Issues Regarding To The Lack Of Update

Hello everyone! Hope you're all doing well.

As about people accept mentioned to me already, I've been updating much less since a few months ago. One of the reasons is that I've been busier. I couldn't pass equally much fourth dimension equally I used to.

But honestly, the lack of updates by in addition to large came from the lack of content to translate. Pann posts are repetitive in addition to amusement posts are decreasing inward damage of the amount in addition to the quality. Up until final year's summer, at that spot used to last a decent amount of fun posts that were worth to last translated. But since the fall, I've been noticing that those posts were getting lesser. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of times, pop posts were already translated yesteryear other translating blogs in addition to I didn't desire to double-post. And since I didn't accept much fourth dimension to hap this blog, I couldn't lurk on other sites to expect for to a greater extent than contents.

This year, I'll last updating to a greater extent than since I won't last equally busy equally I had been during the yesteryear few months. However, delight authorities annotation that Pann is becoming a really express root for translations in addition to it powerfulness non trial inward more/better posts. With the spare fourth dimension I'll have, I'm fifty-fifty willing to opened upwardly up a novel spider web log for a novel type of translations that doesn't exactly focus on K-netizen/fan comments. I'm nevertheless thinking of what I tin dismiss produce because I know how packed the translation plain is. If yous accept an idea/suggestion, experience costless to travel out a comment! We tin dismiss all discuss.

Someone asked me when I unremarkably update... I don't actually accept a specific fourth dimension for updates but I unremarkably produce betwixt 11PM-5AM (UTC).

Thanks for reading guys! If yous travel out a question/concern inward the comment section, I volition answer ASAP :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel