Update Zhang Yuan's Column On What He Learned Almost Europe From His Trip To Belgium



Zhang Yuan

JTBC 'Abnormal Summit' panelist


Column: [Abnormal Eyes of Zhang Yuan] I learned how to sympathise others from my showtime Europe trip to Belgium

I went to Julian's dwelling province Kingdom of Belgium for JTBC's novel present 'Where Is My Friend's Home'. I was excited because it was my showtime trip to Europe.The to a greater extent than I got to know Europe, the to a greater extent than it felt new. During the showtime episodes of 'Abnormal Summit', the panelists I couldn't sympathise the nearly were Europeans similar Belgium's Julian as well as France's Robin. I didn't intend their thoughts were suitable for the society's evolution because they were equally good progressive as well as unrealistic. I wondered what sort of didactics they got to guide keep that mindset. This trip to Europe was sort of a jeopardy to response my question.

Before I left, I heard that Belgian people disliked bluish because it symbolizes 'evil', as well as that they osculation on someone's caput to present respect. But when I was genuinely inwards the country, it was different. Some of their quondam traditions as well as cultural aspects were gone. Not simply Asia, but Europe had also constantly been nether the change. I realized that I was wrongly accepting imitation things equally truthful despite that I was considering myself to travel progressive as well as objective. Instead of going some places, I made upwards stereotypes of people simply past times reading books, newspaper, as well as from what people say.

Belgium is said to travel the nearly open-minded province inwards the world. Because of that, I expected the province to travel inwards chaos as well as out of order. But piece Kingdom of Belgium was loud, in that location was monastic enjoin as well as passion inwards their loudness. While they stressed their ain opinions, they also listened to others' opinions. They were well-mannered as well as ever active. My showtime impression on Julian was that he was equally good loud. But equally I got to know him, I flora his modesty as well as manners within him. I intend this is a mutual feature of Belgian people. Belgian people tolerate every culture. The minority of them was equally good conservative or the opposite.

Usually, people are against the things they loathe or they don't understand. And they desire the globe to constituent inwards the agency they want. Social evolution brings conflicts, fights, as well as hypocrisy. Belgium's response to this is to sympathise as well as travel patient equally much equally possible. If some things are non understandable to them, they produce upwards one's heed non to assist or avoid farther conflicts. This allows the elbow grease of potential conflicts to disappear as well as they tin hear out other opinions. We withdraw to travel able to hear as well as hold back all the time. This mental attitude volition convey harmonious evolution to the society. Because Europe had learned their lessons from hundreds of years of wars, it's certainly that their agency of dealing amongst cultural differences is advanced.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel