Update Manner At Seoul Manner Week



Pann: Seoul people's fashion is ever developing


Seoul Fashion Week on March, 2015




=


1. [+114, -20] I don't similar to a greater extent than than one-half of them... Even if they're considered fashionable, they await awkwardly matched to me

2. [+90, -18] It's all nearly personal preferences only I don't similar whatever of them ㅋㅋ I intend it's difficult to vesture similar that unless you're actually confident

3. [+48, -5] It's a large fashion exhibit inward our province as well as thus people tend to vesture to a greater extent than uniquely than usual

4. [+37, -4] At 1 point, people started to intend that existence stylish is wearing unique as well as weird clothes

5. [+31, -7] I tin encounter that they're tryhards. People would stare at them when they're spotted on the street. They're stared because their wearing clothing are weird

6. [+29, -2] They're trying to show, "I'm unique as well as I'm a novel fashion icon" only they all await the same ㅋㅋ They await similar Japanese wannabes




Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel