Update Fnc's Discrimination Towards Ft Island



Pann: I compassion FT Island as well as thus much


1. [+161, -6] FNC is a full trash. When the artists convey a comeback, they create as well as thus much media-play but there's none for FT Island ㅋㅋ The upload the teasers on their fansite only. Articles? Promotions? None, of course. They said they don't promote FT Island because "their self-composed songs are besides expert as well as thus people volition alone nous to them." Fuck, they're trying to cut the popularity of the self-composed songs as well as thus that they'll earn to a greater extent than money. Good luck alongside your comeback FT Island!!

2. [+159, -6] Can they delight terminate their contract alongside FNC... FT Island's novel album is entire self-composed as well as the members fifty-fifty said it's their outset baby. It's a really precious album for them ㅠㅠ Please nous to their championship rails Pray. We'll operate difficult for y'all as well as stab the company's back



3. [+134, -4] Wow, the teaser is as well as thus amazing. I don't fifty-fifty know how to pull this. This is merely amazing... No wonder they're a band. I'm gonna download the vocal on the 23rd correct away. This is daebak, I can't believe how their talent is underrated

4. [+48, -1] I honey you, your music is our pride. We'll hope that we'll brand y'all shine

5. [+42, -1] I'm a fan of CNBLUE but I also similar FT Island. I was anticipating for FT's upcoming album as well as I was as well as thus surprised to encounter no media-play for it. There was an article of FT Island on primary page of Naver as well as thus I idea it was media-play, but it was a birthday article... It's non similar the companionship is pathetic as well as FT Island was their primary group. It's incorrect to discriminate similar this. It'd hold upward to a greater extent than beneficial for FT Island to displace to about other company. FNC's discrimination has no solution

6. [+40, -0] FT Island's teaser is legendary as well as daebak but alone the fans know it. I'm speechless. I wouldn't hold upward complaining if FNC was a powerless company. Why are they doing media-play for all artists except FT Island? They're apparently doing it on purpose. They're doing nonsense media-play virtually dramas as well as materials when FT Island's comeback is alone three days away... I can't autumn asleep because I'm as well as thus pissed off. Thank y'all for your post! As a Primadonna, I'm as well as thus touched <3



Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel