Update Celebrity Connections

Pann: Who has celebrity connections

1. [+171, -2] It's non a celebrity precisely my history instructor is my uncle. When the teachers are inward procedure of making exams, I would catch my grandma's domicile in addition to my uncle locks himself inward his room ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+91, -4] My mom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's non a celebrity precisely she was an extra on Song Ilguk's drama ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sorry. My mom is jjang.

3. [+85, -10] Everybody quiet!! My mom's friend lives inward the U.S. in addition to she lives side yesteryear side to Katy Perry
- [+8, -0] Sorry precisely Katy Perry doesn't alive inward U.S. ㅡㅡ Think earlier you lot bark. Why are people fifty-fifty upvoting this ㅋㅋ
- [+2, -0] Maybe it's a lookalike of Katy Perry?

4. [+51, -3] I'm a cousin of Krystal in addition to Jessica precisely I don't experience similar I'm their cousin because I alone saw them when I was young. We used to move awkward when nosotros saw each other for the commencement fourth dimension precisely subsequently nosotros got close, nosotros played similar boys ㅋㅋ

5. [+43, -0] Yook Sungjae used to alive inward my neighborhood before. Sungjae grabbed my cheek when I was young. Once again, he didn't pinch my cheek to enjoin that I'm cute, he literally 'grabbed' my cheek.

6. [+37, -0] I don't know them personally precisely Infinite lives a flooring below me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I intend in that place are 3 of them amongst the director ㅋㅋ I come across a lot of celebrities.

7. [+37, -0] I'm a cousin of Yoo Sangmoo precisely our historic catamenia gap is huge ㅋㅋ

8. [+34, -0] My dad's friend's boy is Ji Changwook.

9. [+30, -1] My aunt's high schoolhouse pupil is Chen ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Jongdae jjang <3

10. [+28, -0] Do you lot know Bangtan Jin? He used to alive side yesteryear side to me... I was a flake closed to him... haha

11. [+26, -0] My oppa is into hip-hop in addition to then he hangs out at clandestine a lot. He's friends amongst Block B Zico...

12. [+21, -0] My uncle is a music exhibit PD. When I was inward unproblematic school, I fooled to a greater extent than or less inward waiting rooms without knowing anything. I went into VIXX's waiting room in addition to they were unpopular at that time. I drank H2O from the refrigerator because no 1 was in that place precisely I got caught yesteryear N. You know, the nighttime person.

13. [+19, -0] My dad was smoking inward a smoking room in addition to Ha Jung Woo joined him

14. [+17, -0] My cousin unnie is a song trainer at SM. I went to her marriage in addition to SHINee was there.

15. [+16, -0] I'm the closest to this manlike mortal hoobae inward my schoolhouse in addition to he's a dongsaeng of EXID Junghwa. He carefully told me nigh it subsequently Up & Down got popular. I told him to larn autographs of all members ㅋㅋ

16. [+16, -0] My mom's friend's boy is SHINee Jonghyun... He's literally an umchinah to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. [+12, -0] I know Naeun's dongsaeng ㅋㅋ Her draw of piece of employment solid unit of measurement is real rich.

18. [+11, -0] I'm studying aboard in addition to Ariana Grande's domicile in addition to my domicile are separated alone yesteryear a building

20. [+11, -0] Jungkook is inward my side yesteryear side following class. I saw him in addition to talked to him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's in addition to then handsome amongst a high nose.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel