Update When You Lot Got Turned Off Past Times Your Beau / Girlfriend

Pann: When you lot got turned off yesteryear your boyfriend

1. [+285, -40] When I undressed him, his penis was smaller than I wanted... He was perfect earlier that. He was tall, had a practiced body, practiced manners, variety personalities, liked my favorite food, together with caressed me good at a romantic place... Everything was practiced until... Ah, it was sad.

2. [+219, -3] When he burped equally he was kissing me ㅋㅋㅋ I was together with thence mad, I wanted to slap him

3. [+194, -3] I'm a guy together with I freak out when I see a guy calling his lady friend 'fucker' equally a joke. The lady friend laughs, I justice they don't care?

4. [+126, -1] 1. When he talks carelessly. 2. When he writes his emotions on Kakaotalk later nosotros fight. 3. When he has premature ejaculation. 4. When he acts fake. 5. When he acts rude to his parents. 6. When he says inexpensive words. 7. When he solely cares for himself. 8. When he makes typos. 9. When he's a loser.

5. [+121, -0] When he pretends to hitting a girl. When he swears together with acts rude. When he's rude to elders.

6. [+114, -0] When he makes serious typos...

7. [+105, -0] I receive got a pocket-size penis, I shouldn't receive got read these comments. Makes me sad.
- [+40, -0] It's OK, I also receive got pocket-size boobs.

8. [+105, -0] He stole utensils from a eating theatre together with showed them off to me... Such rude manners. It turned me off how he didn't intend it was a problem. He was inwards his mid-20's together with his friends were but equally wretched equally him. They were worse than high schoolhouse students. He also made stupid typos.

9. [+96, -3] He inserted his dick but it solely felt similar it was wandering unopen to the entrance, fuck ㅋㅋㅋ But he was penetrating difficult together with was sweating ㅋㅋㅋ So funny

10. [+86, -3] He was fat, ugly, together with his oral fissure stank. On summit of that, his penis was also tiny... I felt together with thence many emotions.

11. [+82, -5] He was likewise into our human relationship together with had no plans for the future. He looked young together with I idea at that spot wasn't anything I could acquire from him.

12. [+69, -1] The worst affair is a sparse penis. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 thick together with curt penis isn't bad equally long equally you lot do the measure position. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 sparse penis has no solution. First of all, it feels together with thence gross... I think someone saying, "it feels similar a snake's caput entering inside." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Pann: When you lot got turned off yesteryear your girlfriend

1. [+256, -29] When she was beingness angry at me when she was on her period... Fuck, I know that she wasn't inwards a practiced status but nosotros saw each other later two weeks together with she was the i who wanted to see me. But for the entire day, she kept beingness angry at me for no reason. She wasn't at that spot for a date, she but needed someone to live angry at. Such a turnoff.

2. [+254, -27] When she takes armed services service together with soldiers lightly. She'd scout Real Men together with go, "military doesn't seem to live that hard." I desire her to live thankful to soldiers at least.

3. [+254, -9] I'm a adult woman together with I commented on "When you lot got turned off yesteryear your boyfriend". I came hither because I was curious ㅋㅋㅋ Please percentage many stories, guys ㅋㅋ But the stories receive got to live real.

4. [+186, -7] I dated a daughter whose looks together with personalities were real feminine. Whenever I swore equally a joke, she was like, "Why are you lot doing this You're scaring me You're swearing i time again " We're freaking adults, geez. She acted innocent together with asked, "what's a condom?" But when she was mad, she'd say, "fuck @#$%$^" together with knew sexual words that fifty-fifty I didn't know of. Her imitation innocence disgusted me.

5. [+174, -14] My cousin noona's eyes were equally sparse equally a thread. She was all practiced except her sparse eyes, which made her ugly. She got double eyelid surgical operation together with became together with thence much prettier. I also receive got woman somebody friends who were extremely ugly but turned into unlike people yesteryear double eyelid surgery. I got goosebumps. Some fifty-fifty became goddesses. It disgusts me when they say, "double eyelid surgical operation isn't plastic surgery, it's a must." When I encounter upward amongst my friends, they advert their girlfriends' double eyelid surgical operation together with how their yesteryear photos shocked them. They loathe it. On the outside, I pretend to concur amongst the girls together with say, "of course, double eyelid surgical operation isn't fifty-fifty plastic surgical operation present " together with don't flinch at their yesteryear photos. But I'll never acquire married to one. I'm certain all guys intend the same ㅋㅋ Expecting lots of downvotes because it's total of women here.

6. [+125, -2] Her breasts, pelvis, face, together with everything was fake. Is she a doll or what... And she pretended similar she was ever pretty amongst a practiced body. I wondered what was incorrect amongst her.

7. [+94, -3] She got upset for no fucking argue together with acted like, "I'm mad, together with thence become ahead together with endeavor to brand me experience better." I wanted to punch her inwards the face.

8. [+84, -8] "I receive got to live treated because I'm a woman! I tin do this because I'm a woman!" She ignored all other logic together with acted superior. She also mistreated the people unopen to me. I realized that there's no solution for her. I know that coming together my friends could've been a burden but she could've told me later they left. But she acted unpleasant inwards front end of my friends together with nosotros got into a create out on the adjacent day. I broke upward amongst her. Until the end, she didn't know what she did wrong.

9. [+76, -1] We were getting on a bus. My lady friend was climbing the stairs inwards front end of me together with she farted inwards my face. We didn't verbalize until nosotros arrived at the destination.

10. [+71, -1] When I was at my job, I overheard guys talking. They were talking virtually someone's girlfriend's leg shape, a daughter amongst a mustache(?) on her philtrum, a lady friend amongst pilus on her stomach, a daughter amongst dead skins on her arms, together with etc. Not but faces together with legs that are obvious to recognize, but they were also talking virtually dead skins, sebum, together with peel tan. I learned that although guys aspect dull, they truly know all the details.

11. [+71, -9] I idea my lady friend had big boobs but they turned out to live pads ^^ If she was apartment inwards the rootage place, I wouldn't receive got fifty-fifty anticipated it. I was together with thence disappointed. Girls, it's meliorate non to apparel pads, it's much better.

12. [+66, -5] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Guys acquire turned off for pocket-size reasons. I expected to see, "I acquire turned off when her vagina smells" at a summit comment ㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel