Update Ulzzang Span Ryu Hye Joo In Addition To Commons Jiho Broke Up?


Pann: Crazy, I intend Ryu Hye Joo too Park Jiho broke up

1. [+475, -24] I had a trip to Busan too went to a club. I saw Park Jiho at that topographic point ㅋㅋㅋ He was hanging out amongst plastic monsters at a table. I was certain it was him because I watched Ulzzang Shidae too thence many times when it was popular. I was cursing him because he had a lady friend too yet he was hanging out amongst other girls at a club. I wondered if they broke upwardly too thence I looked upwardly on Ryu Hye Joo's Instagram, too she was inwards Nippon ㅋㅋㅋㅋ In that morning, Park Jiho posted a painting exhibit of a sandwich on a rider topographic point too wrote almost how he misses Ryu Hye Joo too how it's empty without her. It was such a plot twist ㅋㅋ He was having fun freely since his lady friend was away inwards Japan. He seemed to honor us because nosotros kept staring at him ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He ended upwardly leaving. What a delinquent! I highly doubtfulness the argue why they broke upwardly is because of their crashing personalities. I'm certain it's because of him flirting around.

2. [+374, -4] Yoo Bohwa too Oh Jung Kyu also dated for ix years precisely Yoo Bohwa is at nowadays married to someone else... Even if y'all engagement someone for similar 10 years, there's someone else that you're fated to teach married to.

3. [+330, -7] I've never been inwards a human relationship precisely I wonder how empty too lonely it would live to interruption upwardly amongst a long-term meaning other. I intend it's actually difficult to lose someone that you've spent years with.

4. [+191, -0] They fifty-fifty created their shopping site amongst their ain nicknames... I intend it was a tough decision.

5. [+160, -3] He must've gotten caught flirting ㅋ

6. [+154, -2] 8 years is such a long time, they must've had fights or fifty-fifty took a break... But they notwithstanding never showed whatever of it on their SNS too dated until now. But she deleted her human relationship condition too all the pictures. Clearly, she doesn't desire to engagement him anymore too something must've made her upset plenty ㅠㅠ We're feeling bad for them equally a 3rd someone precisely she could've moved on already. She has a ton of followers, I don't intend it was a abrupt decision.

7. [+131, -4] But guys don't teach rid of duo pictures at nowadays later a breakup. Sometimes, they fifty-fifty acquit their ex's pictures inwards their wallets because they forgot almost it.

8. [+129, -15] I'm a daughter precisely Ryu Hye Joo was also expert for him inwards every aspect, although their visuals were a perfect match...

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel