Update The Things Sm Stans Convey To Deport With

1) "The outset SM grouping to flop"
2) "The grouping that SM gave upwards on"
3) "SM party"
4) "SM benefits"
5) Rumors, sasaengs, controversies
6) Black ocean
-

Pann: To stan SM artists inwards Korea

1. [+241, -6] Agreed ㅋㅋㅋ And later on years, people laid out calling the grouping a flop. The matter is that having a few overseas concerts is to a greater extent than profitable than amount Korean promotions. In an insider's interview, they mentioned that Korean promotions are purely for Korean fans because at that spot weren't much earnings from it. And fifty-fifty if people telephone telephone the grouping a flop, Korean fans are considered to hold out the elevation priority.

2. [+225, -7] I'm an EXO-L in addition to I've been an SM stan for to a greater extent than than 10 years ㅋㅋ I call back all of that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've heard in addition to thus much of it in addition to thus whenever individual says "SM benefits", I merely mean value they're existence jealous in addition to deed on ㅋㅋ And when I come across NCT existence called that, I experience bad.

3. [+185, -11] I'm a YG fan but I mean value SM is actually amazing. Every artist's concept is unique in addition to my type ㅋㅋ

4. [+74, -0] Honestly, "SM benefits" e'er makes me speechless. How is this whatsoever dissimilar from a Samsung worker riding a proficient car, marrying individual rich, in addition to living a proficient life in addition to calling them "Samsung benefits"?

5. [+68, -2] Wow, I completely handgrip every bit an SM stan... Every year, they enjoin the gayos are SM parties but if SM artists don't participate, at that spot wouldn't hold out that many artists.

6. [+57, -3] Oh in addition to people enjoin EXO takes daesangs for granted but that's non true. They fifty-fifty own got winning #1 seriously.

7. [+55, -0] There's in addition to thus much discrimination when yous stan an SM daughter group. I desire to cry...

8. [+51, -1] Young Min said SNSD (and likely nearly SM artists) won daesangs in addition to did everything inwards Korea, in addition to thus Korean promotions are to a greater extent than of fan service. I loathe it the nearly when people mean value SM artists own got a comeback merely to expire proficient results.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel