Update Pretty Woman Soul Idols Are Adored As Well As Pop Inwards Reality?


Pann: The reality of a pretty woman someone idol

"Antis telephone outcry upwards her plastic in addition to untalented but she's adored past times handsome celebrities inwards existent life)

1. [+148, -10] In reality, girls likewise actually similar pretty girls ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Girl grouping haters are heart in addition to soul schoolhouse in addition to high schoolhouse losers.

2. [+112, -1] Honestly, every bit a girl, don't yous likewise expect dorsum if a pretty daughter passes past times you? I produce it. Maybe because I'm non fifty-fifty at the degree to live jealous of them. I stare at them in addition to all of a precipitous plough my eyes away because I don't desire to live rude ㅋㅋ

3. [+78, -2] They larn loathe at places similar hither but inwards existent life, guys volition job upwards for woman someone idols whether they got move done or non ㅋㅋ

4. [+38, -5] Chaeyeon is real pretty indeed... I'm a daughter but I uncovering her lovely. Imagine how guys would experience almost her.

5. [+28, -1] She has a lot of schedules but they tell Chaeyeon is e'er brilliant in addition to grin on the set... She plant difficult amongst her acting. The argue why she's adored is likewise because of her personality. If she's e'er grumpy in addition to tired, they wouldn't adore her similar that. Everybody praises her ㅋㅋ

6. [+21, -0] In existent life, nosotros tell "Hey, did yous only meet that unnie? She's in addition to hence pretty ㅠㅠ"

7. [+20, -1] Chaeyeon is e'er grin in addition to bright, no wonder why everybody similar her. Even if a daughter is pretty, guys won't similar her if she has a shitty personality.

8. [+18, -1] Honestly, I don't larn plastic surgical operation because I don't desire to halt upwards similar a Gangnam beauty. But if I'm guaranteed to plough out similar Chaeyeon, I'll larn move done for sure. She's in addition to hence pretty.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel