Update Juniel Tweets A Heartwarming Chat Later On Leaving Fnc



Pann: Juniel's chat tweet afterwards leaving FNC

1. [+67, -2] It's skillful that she left because FNC barely treated her... I promise she goes to a skillful companionship together with doesn't endure media-play.

2. [+65, -1] So heartwarming...

3. [+62, -2] I liked Juniel's music, it's piteous that she left. I promise she gets treated ameliorate together with convey ameliorate music at a novel company. The chat is heartwarming.

4. [+28, -0] Juniel has been to a greater extent than or less for five years... She struggled a lot. I promise she joins a skillful companionship together with gets pop amongst skillful songs.

5. [+26, -1] AOA wouldn't pick out existed without Juniel. Main vocal Choa auditioned at FNC because of Juniel.

6. [+25, -1] The companionship is so-so simply the artists are nice. I promise Juniel succeeds.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel