Update Quondam Fan Of Naeun + Netizens Portion Their Nighttime Pasts Alongside Celebrities

Pann: I only remembered a nighttime past, fuck

OP: "When I was inwards sort 5, Apink was promoting alongside I Don't Know. It was earlier they got popular. I followed celebrities on Me2day as well as Naeun was on it. I followed her as well as messaged her. She was thence nice. I messaged her inwards a childish manner, "Unnie ^^ I'm a fan " and she replied, "Nice to encounter yous Thank yous ^^" I replied back, "Unnie, let's locomote friends " and she replied, "Sure ^^" I messaged her, "Unnie, Wishlist is such a adept song!" and she replied again, "Thank yous " It's thence embarrassing ㅋㅋㅋ Naeun unnie, I've grown upwards a lot... ^^"

-

1. [+278, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But Naeun must've been happy. Having individual who listens to your music, calls themselves a fan, as well as tells yous that they dear yous is a blessing.

2. [+217, -1] H5N1 rattling long fourth dimension ago, I tweeted Lee Hyun Woo everyday. I was like, "Oppa, did yous eat?" "I dear youuuu" Lee Hyun Woo favored my tweet as well as I was embarrassed to death. He did unfavor it afterward though...

3. [+147, -3] I envy you... Did yous actually larn the replies? Interesting ㅠㅠ

4. [+108, -0] No 1 is worse than me. It's nevertheless fucking embarrassing. When I was inwards simple school, I sent letters to YG building. I said to GD, "I'll locomote at that topographic point when you're struggling." I wrote my telephone give away as well as told him to telephone telephone me if he had a difficult time. Ugh, what was I thinking? I desire to rip those letters.

5. [+107, -1] ㅋㅋ You should larn to a fansign as well as inquire Naeun, "Unnie, I messaged yous a lot when yous were on Me2day. Do yous hollo back me?" It'll locomote funny if she remembers yous ㅋㅋ

6. [+87, -0] Naeun is thence kind. You apparently sounded similar a immature fan but she replied everytime ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+72, -0] I Don't Know is Apink's debut song, isn't it? Not a lot of people knew Naeun dorsum as well as then ㅋㅋㅋ She must hollo back you.

8. [+68, -2] During Hush, I went to 2 fansigns as well as I was actually fat. I told Naeun, "Unnie, delight hollo back me!" After that, I stanned on my telephone only. After a long time, I went to a fansign during Remember as well as Naeun said, "Oh! You lost thence much weight!" I was thence happy ㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+55, -1] v years ago, Son Heung Min only became a national soccer purpose instrumentalist as well as was a maknae inwards the team. His SNS username was Heungmin40. I asked him, "What does forty hateful ㅎㅎ" as well as he replied, "It's my give away ^^" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I acted similar I was a fan...

10. [+45, -0] Ugh, I likewise sent a fan missive of the alphabet to a man child grouping inwards the past. I position pictures of myself beside each member. Fuck, why did I produce that... My poses were weird as well as I photoshopped my eyes. It's thence embarrassing, I'm nevertheless haunted past times this.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel