Update Infinity Challenge Discusses Daesung, Common Jisung, Yoo Hae Jin, As Well As Ryu Joon Yeol's Ugly Looks


YJS: "Kwanghee, exercise you lot accept friends that are qualified to live on on 'My Ugly Friend' episode?"
KH: "There are many idols!"



YJS: "Recently, Daesung covered his eyes."
KH: "He became handsome..."



Haha: "Will he embrace upwards to his olfactory organ inwards the side past times side album?"



JJH: "And too then he'll embrace upwards to his mentum later."



YJS: "There's an Internet maxim that says "Park Jisung got known every 2nd a talented soccer instrumentalist thank you lot to his ugly face.""



YJS: "Yoo Hae Jin is said to live on the showtime celebrity who looks uglier inwards existent life."



'Ryu Joon Yeol, an thespian who acts ugliness'
YJS: "I've never seen him inwards existent life, hence I can't tell past times his pictures."



PMS: "Look at the bigger screen, then."



=

Instiz: Those that got their faces judged on Infinity Challenge today

- It did brand me upset... They should alter the championship to 'Introducing My Charming Friend' instead

- Mudo gets loathe for everything. The members know that themselves are ugly, hence they're merely looking for other ugly too charming people.

- I didn't scout the episode but the screencap makes me uncomfortable. Why exercise they accept to purpose people's looks similar this?

- Their lookism made me frown

- Why exercise they assist hence much nigh other people's faces?

- So you lot mean value gagmen are fine to live on judged past times looks? I don't mean value people criticized the present when they dissed Kim Young Chul too Kim Jedong's looks.

- The movie of Ryu Joon Yeol is used past times his antis when they drag him.

- People are merely getting mad because it's their thespian too idol that got dragged. I bet no 1 would've complained if it was entirely gagmen.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel