Update Confirmed Line-Up For Idol Athletics Championships


Pann: IAC line-up

1. [+111, -6] No BTOPink!!! Thank god. I too mean value EXO doesn't convey to hold upwards on it anymore ㅠ

2. [+63, -2] No GOT7 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can't believe it ㅠㅠㅠ They're non associated alongside athletics anyways ㅋㅋ

3. [+56, -2] Have a skilful rest, GOT7! ㅠㅠ



4. [+40, -13] Is EXO fifty-fifty at the marking to hold upwards on this anymore? It's sum of rookie groups together with EXO has been some for years together with yet they're even then going on IAC. SM is then stupid, they're a big idiot.

5. [+36, -1] SM needs to know when to hold upwards inward together with out... Why are they going on IAC...



6. [+28, -0] It boils my blood to mean value how they stopped filming when Minhyuk had a skilful root together with made him disqualified end year. Minhyuk was then dumbfounded ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I promise they destination appearing on this show.

7. [+27, -0] I envy those who are non on it!!! I too don't desire to encounter my bias on it together with hold upwards happy!!!



8. [+27, -1] Finally graduating from that stupid IAC ㅠㅠㅠ



9. [+20, -2] Seems similar Infinite stopped coming since end year. I'm then fucking happy ㅠㅠ Infinite is said to convey the well-nigh aureate medals ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They don't demand to win them anymore then let's non become on IAC.

10. [+20, -1] Wow, no GOT7 ㅠㅠ I'm happy that they won't hold upwards stuck inward a gym on their 3rd anniversary day. They've quit sports already ㅠㅠ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel