Update B.I.G Heedo Every Moment 'Boyfriend Looks' & Benji Every Moment A Lookalike Of Baekhyun?

The next 2 Panns are written past times the same OP alongside cheesy captions, which I've omitted to translate


B.I.G Heedo

Pann: Idol who is a textbook of fellow looks

1. [+179, -30] Oh... well, V is the exclusively 1 that comes to my heed when I mean value of fellow looks. When I was a non-fan, I got a midpoint assault past times V's photograph equally a boyfriend. I looked for to a greater extent than fellow pictures of V.

2. [+156, -13] The exclusively idols of fellow looks are V in addition to Doojoon

3. [+80, -1] Did you lot write the comments, too?

4. [+45, -3] V in addition to Doojoon are the exclusively ones of fellow looks ㅋㅋ I'm an Army but Doojoon's pictures equally a fellow are actually heart-fluttering.



5. [+41, -3] The textbook of fellow looks are V in addition to Doojoon though? They're the occur 2... He's my bias but I yet can't teach over him



6. [+28, -5] Doojoon is the official boyfriend-dol. V is teenagers' type. V is handsome but he gets divided opinions.

7. [+27, -2] When I mean value of fellow looks, it's V. When I mean value of boyfriend-dol, it's Doojoon. I can't teach over these titles.

8. [+26, -2] V, Doojoon, Baekhyun, Park Bogum, Lee Hyun Woo

=


B.I.G Benji

Pann: Idol who looks similar EXO Baekhyun

1. [+147, -4] How much did you lot teach paid for your part-time job?

2. [+119, -4] Did you lot teach paid a lot for this?

3. [+116, -6] Not really



4. [+20, -0] H5N1 lot of people are claimed to hold out lookalikes of Baekhyun. Maybe it's because Baekhyun is the close well-known puppy face.

5. [+18, -0] Lookalike of Baekhyun????



6. [+17, -0] Baekhyun is puppy-faced but he also has sharpness in addition to dimensional facial features. This nestling but looks bland... It's non similar he's a stan attractor similar Baekhyun nor he's cute. He's so-so.

7. [+17, -0] So everyone who's puppy-faced is a lookalike of Baekhyun? ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+15, -0] I don't know how much you lot got paid for this but halt mentioning Baekhyun

9. [+11, -0] He looks similar a downgraded version of Baekhyun. He looks likewise flat. Baekhyun has a pointy mentum but he doesn't convey one.

10. [+8, -2] Oh I encounter you lot got this


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel