Update Sunggyu's Floor On Kyuhyun Resurfaces Later On Kyuhyun's Controversy


Sunggyu: "We shared a room when nosotros were at overseas for a shoot. When at that spot was a break, I went to my room to sleep. Kyuhyun asked me to piece of occupation out because he needed to beak on the phone. He talked every bit if I was inwards his room."

Kim Gura: "When you lot portion a room alongside someone in addition to you lot desire to brand a telephone call, you're the i that should leave. The argue why you lot larn abhor is because your existent personalities all of a precipitous appear similar this."

-

Pann: Kyuhyun looks downwards on Infinite Sunggyu

1. [+197, -16] Sunggyu must've been upset... Sunggyu says what he wants on diversity shows, but he doesn't come upward off every bit unlikeable.

2. [+187, -6] That's seriously non a proficient manner. It's similar you're hanging out alongside friends inwards a room, in addition to you're telling your friends to piece of occupation out thus that you lot tin lavatory brand a telephone call. If you lot desire to convey a personal telephone call, you're the i that should leave. What's alongside him? ㅋㅋ

3. [+173, -23] Do you lot guys know most Kyuhyun in addition to Yang Se Hyung incident? Yang Se Hyung hosted Kyuhyun's friend's wedding. He felt awkward to live on paid from a hoobae, thus he got on his help to leave. At the same time, Kyuhyun was withdrawing money. So Kyuhyun gave him a few bills of $50 without fifty-fifty an envelop. There were fifty-fifty non-celebrities beside them. Yang Se Hyung was upset to live on paid similar that. So he asked Kyuhyun to purchase drinks after that but he nevertheless hasn't done it yet. Kyuhyun attacked dorsum alongside "I likewise had a rigid impression on you lot on that day. The marriage was at v but you lot looked drunkard in addition to messy in addition to you lot were almost late. My friend was like, "What's incorrect alongside that hyung? This is my real showtime wedding."" Yang Se Hyung thus said, "At the end, you're making me a trash." I don't fifty-fifty know why Kyuhyun mentioned what his friend said. He's throwing his friend nether the bus. Besides, Yang Se Hyung looked completely polished in addition to fine at the wedding. What lies! ㅋㅋ

4. [+84, -3] I'm an Infinite fan in addition to I was upset when I was watching it. It was a room for iii people in addition to Sunggyu could've wanted to slumber earlier Kyuhyun because he snores. And shouldn't the caller piece of occupation out the room? I promise people don't thought Sunggyu negatively, he's non ever blunt on broadcast.

5. [+67, -6] I didn't await Kyuhyun to convey such bad personalities. This shouldn't live on forgotten. He needs to live on scolded hugely to wake up, tsk tsk.

6. [+67, -4] Wait, that fry is currently seriously controversial because of Yang Se Hyung incident.

7. [+62, -1] He should've permit it transcend away when Yang Se Hyung said his story... Why didn't he realize that talking dorsum volition brand him to a greater extent than disadvantaged?

8. [+59, -2] Kyuhyun is becoming to a greater extent than in addition to to a greater extent than unlikeable. I don't know if it's his picture on Radio Star but he looks thus arrogant, I abhor it.

9. [+57, -3] Those alongside bad personalities volition live on exposed presently or later, no thing what.

10. [+56, -1] I watched Fluttering India. When Sunggyu said a funny joke, everybody laughed but Kyuhyun looked unhappy.

11. [+55, -5] Kyuhyun said to Hara, "Hara's celebrity life volition live on over if I opened upward my mouth."  on Radio Star. Hara cried in addition to threw a H2O bottle, which made her a crazy bitch. I idea he was beingness rude inwards the situation. It's non similar his celebrity career was curt in addition to he know how dating tidings affects a celebrity. But he nevertheless came upward alongside an irresponsible controversy ㅋㅋㅋ Hara wasn't smart alongside the activity but I likewise would've been mad if I were her. I idea he had proficient personalities but I was wrong.

12. [+45, -3] I don't abhor celebrities who lose their rookie mindset. I abhor celebrities who transcend away muddied after getting popular. Watching Kyuhyun made me tsk yesterday. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 invitee talks most Kyuhyun's mistake in addition to Kyuhyun fires dorsum at him correct away ㅋㅋ He looked thus diry. Kim Je Dong likewise used to live on similar this inwards the past.

13. [+27, -1] His personalities got exposed to the bottom ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Bad personalities, bad social skills... Don't shield him simply because he's a celebrity. He's turning thirty presently in addition to he's been inwards the manufacture for 10 years.

14. [+27, -1] Kim Gura's prophecy gives me goosebumps. "The argue why you lot larn abhor is because your existent personalities all of a precipitous appear similar this." He must've known how Kyuhyun is usually.

15. [+26, -1] How cleaner does the host convey to look? Isn't this build clean enough? I mean value he was simply looking downwards on Yang Se Hyung

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel