Update [Abnormal Meridian E83] Running Man's Popularity Inwards Vietnam + Rich Folks


Article: 'Abnormal' Đỗ An Ninh, "Hallyu inwards Vietnam? 'Running Man' is all the same a trend"

Source: My Daily via Naver

Đỗ An Ninh: "I watched 'Dae Jang Geum' when I was young. I flora hangul cute together with this is why I started learning Korean. For hallyu, all singers together with dramas are rattling popular. Especially 'Running Man' is all the same a trend."

1. [+1590, -23] Running Man is truthful hallyu... It's also pop inwards China

2. [+1462, -31] Asia's Prince is the i who benefited the most

3. [+791, -49] Wow... Đỗ An Ninh is handsome

4. [+125, -4] Its popularity died downwards inwards Korea exactly a multifariousness demonstrate having this much of international popularity is actually amazing when it's non fifty-fifty a vocaliser or a drama... It's interesting plenty that a multifariousness demonstrate is asset fanmeets exactly the thousands of seats are also full... Running Man is the truthful hallyu show.

5. [+104, -6] I've lived inwards Malaysia. I went to the administration purpose inwards my storey to pay maintenance fee. The 5 woman individual workers heard me speaking Korean on the phone. They asked me if I came from Korea, the Earth of Running Man. They screamed together with went crazy. I felt the show's popularity ㅋㅋ




Article: 'Abnormal' Jun Hyun Moo, "In the past, I drifted away from my friends because our fiscal weather didn't match"

Source: Xports News via Naver

Jun Hyun Moo: "There were these pop together with cool kids inwards my university. They were also well-off together with thence they didn't attention who paid for a meal. Eventually, nosotros took turns to pay for meals. We ate pasta that costed $2 thirty per person. Each repast was closed to $6 70. I didn't demonstrate my feelings exactly I struggled financially. At the end, I stopped existence friends alongside them."

1. [+181, -7] I concur alongside him... My academy friends spent a lot of coin together with I naturally drifted away from them... I felt similar I was existence the exclusively stingy one.

2. [+97, -4] After entering university, I went to Starbucks for the get-go fourth dimension alongside my corporation friends together with I saw the java prices that were closed to my operate wage. I bought a java alongside them to fit inwards exactly I was extremely poor, together with thence the loving cup of java made me actually uncomfortable. It was goose egg for them exactly fifty-fifty 10 cents were a waste matter for me. I hung out alongside them for a twelvemonth exactly inwards the side past times side year, they went overseas equally telephone substitution students without me. We naturally drifted away. I shouldn't bring forced myself to hang out alongside them for a year...

3. [+86, -1] Seriously... You'll terminate upward alongside goose egg if you lot pass coin similar rich kids. I've heard together with thence many stories on how wretched kids alive inwards pocket-size rented rooms exactly borrow coin to drive unusual cars, purchase build purses, hang out at Gangnam clubs, together with move friends alongside rich kids. They terminate upward alongside a ton of debts.



Article: 'Abnormal' Alberto, "Zhang Yuan goes to expensive restaurants"... makes Zhang Yuan flustered

Source: OSEN via Naver

Alberto: "When I hang out alongside Yuan, he ofttimes goes to expensive restaurants. When I state him that it's also expensive, he pays for me. The restaurants are $2 300 per person."

1. [+62, -1] He must hold out earning a lot of money

2. [+44, -4] It seems to hold out truthful ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+21, -3] Isn't he rich inwards the get-go place? Rich people should pass a lot of coin for the coin to circulate

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel