Update 2Pm's Unfortunate Vocal 'My House'


Pann: The close unfortunately wasted vocal of idols this year

(The vocal was doing good simply due to curt promotions, it didn't instruct much responses)

1. [+97, -9] My House was such a skillful vocal ㅋㅋ The trip the low-cal fantastic in addition to music video were therefore cool ㅠㅠ I likewise genuinely similar Junho's Fire. Why don't people know these skillful songs? ㅠㅠ

2. [+80, -9] The vocal was genuinely good. I used to sing it everyday

3. [+65, -8] True. I sang 2PM's My House frequently at karaokes

4. [+37, -51] Honestly, 2PM has been declining since Jay Park's withdrawal

5. [+28, -2] My House was amazing. I became a fan amongst the vocal simply in addition to therefore they left Korea



6. [+27, -4] 2PM wasn't declining later Jay Park left, they genuinely did better. Heart Beat was a legend in addition to Hands Up was #1 for five weeks. Their competitors were T-ara's Roly Poly, Hyuna's Bubble Pop, Infinity Challenge, in addition to Kim Hyun Joong.

7. [+27, -1] 2PM had a skillful concept of relaxed in addition to flirty guys. JYP's shitty promotions ruined it all.

8. [+21, -2] Rookie groups exhibit are therefore skinny in addition to pretty. I similar 2PM because they're manful dissimilar those groups. Like existent men.

9. [+18, -1] JYP e'er sends their artists overseas ㅠㅠ I instruct that they're earning a lot simply delight catch domestic fans that are waiting ㅠㅠ

10. [+17, -2] 2PM is physically great. Their masculinity stands out from man child groups.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel