Update What Is It Similar To Stan Both Exo As Well As Bts?


Pann: What practise y'all mean value when y'all meet individual who likes both EXO in addition to BTS?


1. [+235, -6] My friend stans both. When there's a controversy, she turns off her phone, pulls out her Internet cable, in addition to makes herself disappear ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My friend is in addition to hence cute in addition to funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She was hosting an all-night political party in addition to hence I was at her house from the morn til the adjacent evening. I was playing on my telephone in addition to she went on Twitter. After five minutes, she all of a abrupt threw her phone, turned it off, tossed her laptop nether the bed, in addition to pulled out the Internet cable. She laughed awkwardly in addition to asked me to sentinel the TV amongst her. She sat inward forepart of the TV in addition to looked actually distressing ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I actually promise both fandoms would halt fighting, it makes my friend shout out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+147, -47] The fact is that both groups are to a greater extent than or less each other ㅋㅋ

3. [+107, -2] You tin similar both if y'all notice them to live on your type, handsome, in addition to musically good. It's in addition to hence funny how both fandoms abhor each other ㅋㅋ I don't empathize why people accept to handle similar that. The logic of liking simply ane grouping is too weird.

4. [+50, -0] What makes y'all mean value I simply attention most visuals when I nation I stan both groups? What a generalization.

5. [+39, -1] We're non blaming all of those fans. But when there's a handle in addition to the atmosphere is tense, I actually abhor it when individual jumps inward in addition to says, "I'm an EXO-L in addition to too an Army. Let's non handle in addition to instruct along <3" It's to a greater extent than annoying when the atmosphere is sensitive.

6. [+25, -0] It's non similar nosotros don't similar them because they stan both. We don't similar the ones who human activity similar they dream of the world peace in addition to say, "The artists are close, EXO-Ls in addition to Armies shouldn't handle <3" when there's a conflict.

7. [+21, -0] Honestly, isn't it simply the Internet where fanwars happen? I'm an Army in addition to my friend is an EXO-L but when there's a controversy, nosotros don't actually attention most it when nosotros meet each other. Twitter pisses me off, though.

8. [+19, -0] My friend used to stan both groups, got tired, in addition to left both fandoms entirely.

9. [+19, -0] I'm actually curious, how practise they fifty-fifty stream?

10. [+17, -0] My friend is an EXO-Land I'm an Army but when there's something going on, nosotros don't advert anything most it because it's a correct vogue for each other ㅋㅋ We congratulate each other when ane wins an abide by or when it's a birthday. In reality, a lot of EXO-Ls in addition to Armies are close.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel