Update Produce You Lot Bring Written Report Tips?

Pann: Do y'all receive got report tips?

1. [+178, -23] I never brand variety notes on incorrect answers. It takes to a greater extent than time. It's much improve to pass the fourth dimension to read the questions instead. I also don't brand summary notes until I tin memorize in addition to write an entire textbook on ii three sheets of paper. Summarizing takes likewise much time. If y'all tin read a whole textbook inward an hour, y'all don't need to brand summary notes.

2. [+152, -3] I intend decision is the most of import thing. When I receive got a difficult time, I write downwards the things I desire to exercise in addition to study. It makes me thence happy in addition to studying doesn't experience difficult at all.

3. [+76, -2] It's a chip childish but I explicate the materials to dolls. It's proficient to explicate the materials when you're studying for subjects similar history in addition to Korean equally if you're the instructor in addition to the dolls are the students. But I locomote domestic dog dolls because human dolls are a chip scary...

4. [+46, -0] When I study, I summarize every subject. Summarizing is also studying. Studying without summarizing makes a huge deviation inward grades. For subjects similar history, y'all receive got to locomote the mortal in addition to sympathize the situation. For example, when I'm studying nearly King Gongmin, I go, "this motherfucker Mongol, how should I boot them out of the country? Should I fuck upwardly these Mongolians' customs?" I tin in addition to thence memorize it instantly.

5. [+41, -3] For subjects that require memorization, it's 100 times improve to read than to write

6. [+33, -2] My unnie got into a summit three academy in addition to is working at a major company! I'm next my sister's methods in addition to I'm ever a summit five student. My sis didn't attend academies because they were stressing her out. I intend it made her report harder. For math, I exercise multiple workbooks in addition to I'm ever a summit pupil for math. When I exercise a workbook, I exercise the questions on variety notes in addition to locomote the same workbook for three times. It saves coin in addition to I tin exercise to a greater extent than questions. For Korean, I read books a lot in addition to report grammer from my instructor in addition to my unnie. I also expect upwardly in addition to add together my ain info. For history in addition to society, instead of pure memorization, I read books that are related to the materials. My sis hated scientific discipline thence she studied it harder. She ever went for extra help. For English, I brain to listening essay audios instead of English linguistic communication songs. My sis studied grammer on EBS in addition to on the Internet in addition to made a vocabulary book. She analyzed every judgement in addition to read the texts. Her English linguistic communication is excellent. She won a lot of awards at schoolhouse in addition to got a perfect score on entrance exams. My sis is actually stubborn. Like I said, I'm next my sister's methods in addition to I'm ever inward summit 5, I intend it can't learn wrong. Of course, decision is the most important! I intend zilch is to a greater extent than of import than setting a goal earlier studying. Let's report difficult in addition to attain our dreams!

7. [+28, -0] Nothing's impossible alongside determination...

8. [+20, -0] I report alongside tuition receipts posted on the wall. When I desire to receive got a break, I expect at the receipts in addition to freak out.

9. [+20, -0] I'm a fan of EXO Suho. In final year, I lay a total size motion painting of Suho beside me in addition to explained math to him. I studied equally if I was studying alongside my favorite celebrity. Whenever I was doing an assignment, I'd go, "Joonmyun-ah!" in addition to explained the stuff. My mom did enjoin I was misfortunate for a academy student...

10. [+20, -0] There's no specific reply because it depends on the person, but this is how I studied inward high school. When I was entering high school, my grades were hitting the bottom. But my grades on academy entrance exams were 0.1% nationwide for liberal arts students in addition to I got into a summit three university. It's a long fourth dimension ago, though ㅋㅋ My visit is unpopular... I'm against 'study plans'. I'm peculiarly non fond of making a fourth dimension schedule to study. If y'all brand a schedule, you're forced to report a dependent land that y'all don't desire to. It decreases your report character in addition to y'all can't fifty-fifty focus. If y'all ready specific time, y'all could facial expression upwardly into problems. What if y'all learn stuck in addition to run out of time? You'll terminate upwardly skimming the other materials or skip entirely... If y'all locomote along delaying it similar that, you'll only locomote stressed alongside the schedule. Being stressed doesn't brand your report efficient. My tip is to alternative a dependent land that y'all desire to report for the day, in addition to report until you're satisfied. The whole excogitation is only 'studying this subject' in addition to it doesn't receive got whatever specific requirements. Yesterday, English linguistic communication was fun. Today, math is tempting... It differs everyday. Studying what y'all desire to report is the most efficient way. Instead of planning a heavy load, only report until y'all completely sympathize the cloth in addition to learn satisfied. Effortless studying volition termination inward bad grades. I read accounts of summit students in addition to a lot of them studied inward the same agency I did. At the end, I got into a academy I wanted afterward studying similar this. Even afterward years, my scream was yet mentioned inward my high school. Another thing to demo off is that I didn't pass whatever other coin for studying inward high schoolhouse ㅋㅋ It's an one-time even out but I yet piece of occupation inward this agency at my work. Hope it helps.

11. [+20, -1] Nothing matters, decision to report is the best one. You receive got to plow off your weep upwardly in addition to think, "if I don't destination this workbook, I won't consume dinner in addition to I'll locomote the biggest idiot inward the world." Taking a break? It's the biggest bullshit. It's fighting yourself when you're starting to struggle. Your torso has to win your mentality. The most of import thing is non to locomote out your desk fifty-fifty if you're bored.

12. [+12, -0] I know a TVXQ fan. At a fansign, Yunho said to her, "study difficult " She got into Seoul University ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel