Update Music Bank's Christmas Particular Disappoints Fans

Pann: Stage fourth dimension distribution at Music Bank is together with hence weird

(Pann talks well-nigh how rookie groups got to perform two 3 songs addition interviews but EXO exclusively got to sing Love Me Right)

1. [+223, -7] I idea EXO together with CNBLUE would possess got interviews because Apink together with Infinite did. But they didn't together with exclusively performed 1 song. It's every bit good weird how GOT7 appeared later Infinite's stage. And the photographic television receiver camera angles were a mess for every phase ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+222, -20] Most senior groups performed 1 song. I every bit good didn't empathize when GOT7 appeared later Infinite's stage. I was surprised when GOT7 showed up.

3. [+202, -16] I'm non a fan but I was confused when GOT7 came upwards later Infinite ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I every bit good idea EXO together with CNBLUE would produce interviews.

4. [+55, -2] I mean value Music Bank focused on rookie groups this time. Why didn't they last VIXX, Apink, EXO, Infinite, together with CNBLUE wisely? ㅠㅠ

5. [+45, -0] I idea EXO would every bit good sing Christmas Day, Miracles inwards December, Dec 2014, or Unfair... And their outfits were okay but I expected them to facial expression to a greater extent than Christmas-ish...

6. [+43, -5] Lovelyz sang 3 songs ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


"Lovelyz" to a incorrect group

-

Pann: Caption error on today's Music Bank

1. [+107, -2] How tin post away they brand this form of mistake? Isn't this their job? Why produce they give-up the ghost on making the same mistakes? Other music shows every bit good write incorrect captions ㅋㅋ I don't instruct it. And when Infinite was performing, Dongwoo had 3 parts but the photographic television receiver camera never filmed him. What the hell are they doing?

2. [+86, -1] How tin post away they confuse a daughter grouping together with a man child group? It's non similar they're performing correct later each other!!! I'm together with hence speechless.

3. [+62, -1] I'm to a greater extent than confused at how they got the captions correct at showtime together with minute times but got the terminal 1 wrong. They could've simply pasted the artist...



4. [+23, -0] They sang for 3:55 but at that topographic point wasn't whatever concealment fourth dimension for Dongwoo ㅋㅋ The photographic television receiver camera filmed their feet instead ㅋㅋ

5. [+20, -0] It made to Woollim's Instagram ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+16, -0] I got to bear witness Woohyun's teeth today ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I've been a stan for iv years together with I've never seen Woohyun's teeth that close.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel