Update Man Child Grouping Songs That Made You Lot Interested Inwards Them

Pann: Boy grouping songs that made yous interested first

OP's choices:
Super Junior's Sorry Sorry
TVXQ's Balloon
Bigbang's Lies
FT Island's Love Sick
2PM's 10 Out of 10
2AM's This Song
SHINee's Replay
U-Kiss' Man Man Ha Ni
MBLAQ's Oh Yeah
B2ST's Bad Girl
ZE:A's Level Up
CNBLUE's Loner
Infinite's Come Back Again
Teen Top's Clap Encore
Block B's Nalina
Boyfriend's Boyfriend
B1A4's Beautiful Target
BAP's Warrior
EXO's MAMA
BTOB's Secret
VIXX's Ready To Get Hurt
NU'EST's Face
Bigstar's Think
BTS's Boy inward Luv
GOT7's Girls Girls Girls
Winner's Empty
Seventeen's Adore U
Monsta X's Honestly
iKON's Climax
UP10TION's So, Dangerous


-

1. [+298, -29] I'm non a fan precisely Wolf for EXO ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's in addition to then much fun to sing Wolf at a karaoke

2. [+290, -28] Overdose made me autumn for EXO

3. [+273, -27] Miracle inward Dec for EXO! I knew them beforehand because they're inward SM precisely I started to last interested inward them since Miracle inward December

4. [+88, -7] Wolf for EXO inward my example ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching Music Core in addition to roughly idols were howling. They were #1 nominees in addition to that's when I constitute out nearly EXO.

5. [+76, -34] Adore U!!!

6. [+31, -3] I became a fan when I listened to BTS' Whalien 52... Jungkook sang the vocal on radio in addition to I became a fan instantly.

7. [+31, -0] EXO's MAMA is seriously my type. It gets divided opinions, I don't understand. I actually dear the song.

8. [+16, -2] I'm a B2uty precisely iKON's Climax surgery made me cry... The lyrics are in addition to then sad. BI's rap in addition to Junhoe's business office got me goosebumps in addition to I sobbed.

9. [+15, -2] Agree ㅋㅋ I became a fan because of the orangish pilus inward Boy inward Luv... Jimin is the orangish pilus guy these days precisely the orangish pilus inward Boy inward Luv was Taetae!

10. [+8, -1] I'm a Melody in addition to a lot of people became fans alongside It's Okay. Non-fans know Wow in addition to Beep Beep.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel