Update Jang Geun Suk's Appearance On 'Produce 101'


His entrance



"Asia's Prince "



"Do yous accept a boyfriend?"
"She's mine."
"Dani-ya!!! I similar you, Dani-ya!!!!"
"To stand upwardly for Produce 101, I sincerely give thank yous the staff."

-

Pann: Am I the solely i who was annoyed amongst Jang Geun Suk's appearance on Produce 101?

1. [+257, -11] Who is he to endure judging them? He became Japanese subsequently living inward Nippon for a piece ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wishing he'd cutting his hair

2. [+227, -12] I intend he enjoys watching immature too pretty girls

3. [+226, -11] I too don't similar him... He looks similar he has celebrity disease

4. [+167, -3] Asia's Prince is Lee Kwangsoo

5. [+82, -5] Even if it was evil editing, it's however a fact that he said those things

6. [+69, -4] Long hair, caterpillar eyebrows, pale foundation, skinny jeans, long boots, faux nose.... And those stupid comments... fuck.

7. [+66, -3] That jerk thinks he's pop inward Korea because Nippon kisses his donkey ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was watching the demonstrate yesterday too he made me desire to throw up. "I desire to brand her a telephone substitution ring." "She's mine." "She's mine." ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Be matured or play lolita inward Japan

8. [+62, -2] Why is he on the show? Cheetah tin grade notice rap too JeA tin grade notice sing too thus they tin grade notice guess the participants too instruct them. What tin grade notice he do?

9. [+56, -3] Why is he on the demonstrate when he doesn't fifty-fifty accept skills to judge? All he did was hitting on pretty trainees.

10. [+47, -1] In the preview, Jang Geun Suk entered too said, "hello infant " I wanted to shell him up.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel