Update How Other Singers Would Sing H2o Ice Cream Cake


Red Velvet (original)
"Juseyo that sweet-flavored H2O ice cream cake Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 gustatory modality that volition accommodate exceptional today "



Mamamoo
"Hey at that topographic point you lot sugariness H2O ice cream man! I don't remove that H2O ice cream, I but remove you lot to come upwardly Boy, shh! Ladies too gentlemen!"



AOA
(Licks H2O ice cream on their fingers) "I'm similar H2O ice cream " (Jimin: "Hey!") It's too thence tasty (Jimin: "Hey!") Come too gustatory modality me "



F(x)
"Ice cream Ice cream Vanilla H2O ice cream Milk tremble milkshake "



SHINee
"Oh! I become drunkard from your sweetness! (Jonghyun: "ohhhh!!!!!!!!!") Give me that H2O ice cream cake correct now!!! (Minho: "You're sugariness similar H2O ice cream cake!)"



Lovelyz
"A scoop of H2O ice cream Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 seize alongside teeth of a cake (Jiae: "When it melts ") Hi! (winks)"



GFriend
(innocent) "I mightiness await similar mutual depression temperature H2O ice cream! But I won't melt that easily! I honey you! Cake!"



Jolly V
"It's fine, it's fine, but laissez passer me nonetheless you lot want. I'm fine every bit long every bit it's a one-half gallon"

=

Instiz: How other singers would sing Ice Cream Cake

- Jimin's "hey!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- GFriend's lyrics are perfectly identical ㅋㅋㅋ

- Random SHINee inwards the body of body of water of daughter groups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of VIXX singing Ice Cream Cake at a fansign

- I tin remove heed f(x) ㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel