Update Groups Amongst Rigid Phase Presence


Pann: Group alongside potent phase presence

1. [+241, -17] I'm a Shawol only it's Bigbang

2. [+215, -20] Bigbang is a wall

3. [+198, -13] G-Dragon in addition to Taemin. I'm a manlike someone fan of GD in addition to Taemin in addition to I intend solos get got stronger phase presence. Both get got smashing presence.

4. [+122, -4] It's indeed Bigbang. They don't create synchronized choreography only they're imperial in addition to adept alongside cameras.

5. [+107, -103] I intend VIXX was amazing during Error



6. [+106, -3] Bigbang... When the intro starts, the phase screams, "we're Bigbang!"

7. [+95, -18] Bigbang, iKON, Block B, in addition to BTS. Hip hop-dols are amazing.

8. [+92, -2] I'm non a fan only they slayed alongside Good Boy end year. Even a Block B fellow member said the phase was insane. I realized that non everyone tin last a celebrity afterward seeing the 2 members dominating the big stage. My younger blood brother was also amazed ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+89, -3] Bigbang. GD fifty-fifty takes the spotlight inwards Bigbang...

10. [+88, -2] Isn't it Bigbang? Bigbang owns the audience.

11. [+65, -1] I honestly intend YG has the best phase presence.

12. [+51, -0] Bigbang's choreography is interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're supposed to create the same trip the low-cal fantastic only they all trip the low-cal fantastic differently. Their styles are agency likewise different, peculiarly TOP. He goes inwards his ain way. But it looks cool overall.

13. [+33, -4] Bigbang is a wall. iKON, BAP, BTS, in addition to Block B also get got potent presence.

14. [+32, -33] It's my opinions only I intend hip hop man child groups get got phase presence equally a must. Bigbang, Block B, BAP, BTS, Monsta X, etc. Especially their rap parts stand upward out.

15. [+30, -0] Bigbang is a wall honestly... 2NE1 for daughter groups! iKON is also great. I was watching MAMA alongside my mom in addition to she was surprised at their stage.

16. [+21, -0] It's non a grouping only PSY ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's daebak

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel