Update Gfriend Yerin's Forced Outcry On 'Show Champion'?

Pann: Yerin's crying confront when she was proverb her winning speech

1. [+295, -54] I was sincerely congratulating them simply her confront made me alter the channel



2. [+272, -50] Her crying looks forced. It mightiness non survive truthful simply she also interrupted Umji. Not likeable.

3. [+236, -39] Tsk...



4. [+164, -15] I liked them because their vocal is practiced simply her facial expression... Is she forcing it?



5. [+145, -7] Honestly, I didn't sympathise when people criticized her forced heart grinning simply this i looks off. Also her pikachu doll incident... She's non likeable inwards many ways.

6. [+141, -8] How should I lay it... She acts similar she's cute

7. [+124, -14] She exaggerates likewise much

8. [+104, -7] Her crying on The Show looked genuinely hapless simply is this a joke? ㅋㅋㅋ Fuck

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel