Update G-Dragon's Fan Shares He's Placed Inwards The Same Military Machine Unit Of Measurement Equally Gd


(The text that confirms his military machine unit)



(His proof of existence G-Dragon's fan & master copy text)

I'm going to live inwards the same military machine unit of measurement every 2nd GD ㅋㅋㅋ This is how I larn lucky.
I've been a fan of him since simple school. I'm an official fan. When I was 20, I went to the Gochek Sky Dome concert. Ever since then, I've been to every concert of his. Of course, I went to Bigbang concerts every 2nd well. I'm joining the military machine later going to the Last Dance Concert... I've exclusively came to Bigbang's DC Gallery for gifts, it's my fist fourth dimension of genuinely writing a transportation service ㅋㅋㅋ

I was therefore depressed when I got the text. I in addition to therefore saw articles of GD joining The third Infantry Division. I was merely similar "wow he's lastly enlisting." I couldn't slumber inwards the black therefore I was merely browsing in addition to searching in addition to establish out that the unit of measurement I'm joining is The third Infantry Division every 2nd good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Fuck ㅋㅋㅋ

I don't fifty-fifty convey to live on hiatus from stanning because my hiatus is GD's hiatus ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is how I'm trying to live positive... Why am I therefore excited when I'm close to enlist ㅋㅋㅋ Fuck. I'm merely writing this because I couldn't sleep. Thanks for reading.

=

Instiz: Lucky Bigbang fan goes to the same military machine unit of measurement every 2nd GD

- Wow ㅋㅋㅋ I promise GD in addition to the fan serve well!!

- Wow, this is every 2nd good how you lot larn lucky every 2nd a fan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ two twelvemonth of luck, daebak ㅋㅋㅋ

- Truly successful stan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- He's gonna come across GD closer than the standing surface area 1

- If would live amazing if he ends upwards inwards the same living unit of measurement every 2nd GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel