Update Fictional Basis Yous Desire To Become To?


1) Hogwarts inwards Harry Potter



2) Pirate era inwards One Piece


3) Inuyasha



4) Narnia



5) Lord of the Rings



6) Neverland inwards Peter Pan

-

Pann: Fictional globe you lot desire to larn to?

1. [+172, -1] I desire to larn to Charlie's chocolate factory. I desire to swallow the chocolate, hehe.



2. [+131, -1] Hogwarts for me!



3. [+95, -2] Neverland together with Hogwarts!

4. [+74, -1] What's sure enough is that your life isn't guaranteed inwards whatsoever of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+54, -1] Definitely Harry Potter. Fuck, because of the aftereffect, I hated myself for beingness born equally a muggle.

6. [+44, -0] I'm a big fan of Inuyasha simply I don't intend I tin larn there. If I'm equally pretty equally Kagome, together with then Inuyasha mightiness protect me. But I'll last killed yesteryear a monster equally shortly equally I come inwards the world.

7. [+36, -28] Ssangmun-dong inwards Reply 1988!!! I desire to alive inwards a neighborhood similar that ㅠㅠ



8. [+32, -1] Spirited Away ㅠㅠ I desire to run into Haku...

9. [+32, -1] One Piece... After watching Robin episode, I idea that it'd last prissy to accept a grouping similar that. It's an anime simply they were risking their lives to salve their fellow member together with I envied their friendship ㅠㅠ If I tin hand upwardly this globe together with select to larn to One Piece, I'll nation aye instantly.

10. [+32, -1] I intend I'll last lonely wherever I go

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel