Update Fans Re-Congratulate Nu'est W's Showtime Win Later Kang Dongho's Illustration Is Cleared


Pann: Please congratulate on NU'EST W's offset win!

1. [+192, -4] I scrolled downwardly without thinking anything simply it's together with then heartbreaking. I promise they produce well. Hwaiting.

2. [+179, -4] I couldn't slumber together with saw this post. Congratulations, cheering for you lot ㅎㅎ Loves, delight protect them good together with then that a lot of people tin taste NU'EST's music together with purchase their albums They're a real likeable group.

3. [+162, -2] Big congratulations

4. [+92, -1] If you lot spotter the encore video, the staff watches the members crying together with says "wow, they got hither past times their ain power" "exactly". It's actually daebak. The staff could've been watching them on music shows since pre-Produce. It was together with then touching...

5. [+69, -1] The members couldn't believe it ㅠㅠ



6. [+65, -1] NU'EST W's comeback was on Oct 10 together with the articles of the sexual harassment were out on Oct 12. They won #1 on thou Countdown on Oct xix simply they got together with then much abhor for the articles that didn't fifty-fifty happen. Some non-fans even together with then congratulated winning #1, I actually give thank you lot them. It was their offset #1 afterward half-dozen years of debut simply nosotros got bashed instead. We were told to focus on the promotions together with that nosotros robbed an empty house. We were happy simply deplorable at the same time.

7. [+55, -0] Loves couldn't last happy amongst their offset #1. Congratulations, I'll cheer for them.

8. [+47, -0] The #1 seems together with then precious for them. I'm non a fan simply it made me tear up. NU'EST is likeable for about reason, mayhap because I'm a Wannable. Congratulations together with their vocal is actually good. I intend that's If You or Where You At simply I liked both songs. I personally actually similar Daybreak together with Hello. I promise they larn all the congratulations they didn't larn at that time.

9. [+44, -0] They were asked how they felt when they won #1 together with Jonghyun said his center wound together with then much... It was to a greater extent than telling than maxim "I was happy".

10. [+39, -0] Eunkwang was together with then happy ㅋㅋ So likeable how BTOB congratulated them wholeheartedly. They must last actually close. I similar BTOB together with NU'EST's friendship

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel