Update Btob Peniel's Comment On Trump's Win


"Today, an unnie I know went to a fansign. She asked Dong Geun what he idea of Trump getting elected as well as he answered firmly, "America is doomed" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"

-

Pann: An idol's reaction to Trump's win

1. [+86, -1] Peniel is as well as therefore cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was wondering who it was when I was clicking the postal service as well as it's Dong Geun ㅠㅠ I intend he's becoming my bias. I similar all seven members simply I respect myself searching Dong Geun to a greater extent than ㅠㅠ



2. [+66, -6] Wow, as well as therefore cool. I intend it's actually cool when a celebrity is honest close politics!

3. [+64, -0] Dong Geun needs to showcase his charms, they're besides practiced to endure wasted. I similar how he has to a greater extent than parts inwards the novel album. Dong Geun is as well as therefore cute as well as flawless. Even his mention is Shin Dong Geun <3



4. [+40, -0] When Peniel wants to nation something, his Korean sounds first-class ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Especially when he talks to poop hyung ㅋㅋㅋ So cute ㅋㅋ

5. [+30, -0] His parents met inwards America as well as got married. Peniel was also born as well as grew upward inwards America. He got shape as well as came to Korea. Even though he's promoting inwards Korea, he even as well as therefore mightiness experience uncomfortable to verbalize close politics. But I actually similar how trouble solid he is.

6. [+27, -0] Peniel doesn't verbalize much simply everything he says has rigid opinions ㅋㅋ


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel