Update 4Minute's 'Hate' Comeback


Pann: Girl rhythm out iv Minute's 'Hate' concept

1. [+53, -15] I beloved it ❤️



2. [+47, -12] It's catchy together with I similar the dance. Do good 4Minute ❤️

3. [+45, -14] This concept is good! Let's striking big, 4Minute!

4. [+37, -27] The vocal is weird... peculiarly the chorus. I don't fifty-fifty know if this is a song.

5. [+27, -2] What's alongside the comments? They're indeed a daughter crush.

6. [+21, -0-] This ane is legendary. Let's striking daebak, 4Minute!

7. [+16, -0] People bring divergence preferences... I similar it. I mean value it's catchy together with unique!

8. [+14, -4] Jihyun needs to practice. It's been years together with she all the same has no talent.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel