Update Overall Thoughts On Mbc Gayo + Other Gayos


Pann: Overall thoughts on gayo daejejun

(Pann says MBC's gayo was the best one)

1. [+60, -2]
SBS: This is the stage, you lot all
KBS: This is the spider cam, you lot all
MBC: This is ane shot, you lot all
MBC did it!!!

2. [+54, -0] B1A4's Lies was thus good... I looked frontwards to Teen Top's surgical operation because it's been a piece merely I was disappointed because it was similar a music video. They should've performed instead.

3. [+46, -0] MBC did it!!!! Stupid photographic tv camera move in addition to spider cam tin all fuck off!!!

4. [+23, -1] When B1A4 was performing Lies, I got goosebumps at Sandeul's high notes. His facial facial expression was similar a grapheme inwards a drama. I was drawn into it ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+22, -0] BTS's Perfect Man in addition to B1A4's Lies were well-done

6. [+14, -0] I actually liked BTOB's harmony! I'm ane time to a greater extent than wondering why Cube isn't promoting BTOB...

7. [+14, -0] I loved EXO's phase ㅠㅠ I was lamentable when Call Me Baby ended merely in addition to thus they started singing Love Me Right ㅠㅠ Thank you lot MBC ㅠㅠ

8. [+10, -0] BAP - EXO - Infinite - 2PM - EXO - SHINee - SNSD, this trouble did good on alive singing. Just jjang!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel