Update Norazo In Addition To A Fan's Interactions

"I've been a fan of Norazo for three years. I've been to their concert twice as well as their events. I sent a acquaint to Lee Hyuk oppa as well as he replies me on Instagram. At concerts, Lee Hyuk oppa nods at me when he sees me. Their fandom is to a greater extent than oftentimes than non Japanese fans."



Fan: "Oppa! I went to regard your functioning today ㅠㅠ ♥ You were then cool! ♥ Good work♥

Lee Hyuk: "You were at that topographic point today?"

Fan: "I was at that topographic point to regard y'all oppars!"



Fan: "I was at surface area 14! You came to me as well as held my hand. You gave me a lamentable await when y'all saw my yell upward ㅋㅋ The concert was then fun as well as delight accept a fanmeet inwards Korea ㅠㅠ My cite is xx! Please yell back me ㅠㅠ See y'all later ♥

Jobin: "Thank y'all See y'all oftentimes ^^"



Fan: (picture)

Jobin: "Wow I should've noticed y'all before Thank y'all ^^"

-

Pann: Come hither if y'all stan someone. I'm a successful fan, aren't I?

1. [+190, -2] You're to a greater extent than than a success fan. You accept a successful life.

2. [+186, -0] "You were there?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He sounds then familiar ㅋㅋ

3. [+125, -1] I tin regard Norazo's personalities... Good people...

4. [+41, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You must relish stanning them..

5. [+35, -0] So cute ㅋㅋㅋ I tin experience the fan's honesty

6. [+33, -0] "You were at that topographic point today?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm then jealous. If my idol bias did that, I would've died.

7. [+26, -0] Norazo is lucky to accept a cute fan similar this ㅋㅋ

8. [+23, -0] This is a real ideal human relationship of a vocalizer as well as a fan ㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel