Update 'Woollim Boys' To Convey 12 Members

Pann: Woollim Boys volition debut every bit 12 members

(Article says Woollim's novel man child grouping volition bring 12 members)

1. [+252, -1] 12 members ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Reminds me of my fancy past. When I was stanning the 12 members, everybody told me they couldn't differentiate the members because at that topographic point were also many of them, exactly I never understood why they idea 12 was also much. But when I saw nine EXO members together with Seventeen on a music show, I thought, "wow fuck, at that topographic point are also many members, how are you lot supposed to stan each member?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Don't worry, stanning together with the pose out of members aren't proportional.

2. [+157, -0] 12 members? As an Inspirit who ever stanned vii members, it feels odd

3. [+104, -5] Don't they unremarkably cover of import members until the end? Some of the hidden members are Park Jae Suk, Lee Jang Joon, together with Son Young Taek. Their visuals are amazing enough, hence how handsome are other hidden members? I've been spending days to select my bias. I similar every 1 of them, fuck.

4. [+91, -62] Since EXO, alot of groups are debuting alongside to a greater extent than than nine members

5. [+68, -0] Calm down. Your grouping won't bring super powers, at least. For their faces, notice distinct characteristics together with memorize them. For example, 1 who ever dances inward the center, who's a fleck dark, whose expressions are different, he's Kai aka Kim Jongin. One who likes chicken, who is a unopen friend of Taemin... You tin associate them to fellowship sunbaes similar this. The 1 who likes Sungyeol looks similar Sungyeol... And if there's a unusual member, move careful.

6. [+42, -0] The earliest days of stanning were the hardest. There were also many members hence I struggled to memorize their names. I also got their faces mixed up. But you lot eventually teach to retrieve all their faces together with names. If you're by this stage, you'll together with hence bring to worry close your depository fiscal establishment account. The pose out of members doesn't affair for stanning.

7. [+32, -0] It way that I bring to stan Infinite 7 + Woollim Boys 12, full of nineteen people. I also purchase all of the albums of subunits together with solos ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel