Update Reasons Why Community Sites Are Dangerous?

1) You lose your ain opinions. You obsess in addition to rely on others' opinions.

2) When there's a disceptation on the community site, you lot get got to pass loose energy in addition to acquire tired unnecessarily.

3) You lose the boundary betwixt online in addition to offline. You mean value the community's opinions in addition to offline opinions are the same.

4) You mean value the community members' opinions are ever right. You mean value you're enlightened in addition to progressive for beingness on the community site in addition to those who are non on the site are ignorant.

5) There's a lot of data on the community site in addition to the Internet. The work is that when you lot absorb the information, you lot also goal upwards absorbing useless data that's inward there.

6) On community sites, you lot tin uncovering many dissimilar kinds of people similar jobless, depressed, in addition to loners. You uncovering them relatable in addition to concord amongst them. The work is that instead of making upwards your hear to brand changes to your life, you lot uncovering yourself normal in addition to don't bother to change.

7) You pass a lot of fourth dimension inward your room. You fifty-fifty don't fifty-fifty mean value most getting out of the bed.

8) Community sites get got a lot of keyboard social warriors. If individual is at fault, they act similar they're going to execute him regardless of the weight of his fault.

9) Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 lot of witch-hunting.

-

Pann: Guys, community sites are rattling dangerous

1. [+193, -1] I exercise experience swayed on community sites. I acquire wound online. But I also similar how I acquire a lot of advice to assistance me amongst life.

2. [+192, -71] Misandrists in addition to misogynists also learned their materials from the Internet.

3. [+108, -2] Most of them apply to me. What should I do?

4. [+80, -1] Stay away from community sites if you're young. You'd mean value you're grown upwards only you're honestly not. You'll acquire swayed in addition to brainwashed. It's much amend to read a multifariousness of books instead.

5. [+75, -3] I genuinely mean value it makes me mean value deeper. I mightiness uncovering something non serious only I acquire that others uncovering it offensive. But it makes me sensitive, too. I mean value you lot require to residuum using community sites in addition to beingness offline.

6. [+64, -1] Don't trust stories on Pann also much. Pann takes misandry in addition to divorce also easily in addition to alone praise a few selected celebrities. It's rattling biased.

7. [+62, -0] I genuinely concord amongst publish 1... If there's no comment, I can't determine whether it's correct or incorrect ㅠㅠ

8. [+48, -0] I concord most losing your ain opinions. If you lot boundary on a incorrect bandwagon, you'll acquire brainwashed past times their opinions.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel