Update Nam Taehyun's Rage Posts On The Topic Of His Winner Withdrawal


Well I respond to the Winner-related questions because they're brought upward inwards interviews. I don't desire to hollo it, either. And what, I conk along changing my words? Do yous intend I'll survive the disadvantaged i if I hollo the details on my withdrawal? I don't similar fighting thus simply cheer for your favorite ones instead. I'm non an idol thus I'll alive good without making upward a kind, hard-working image. I function difficult myself. I produce what I want. That's why I produce ameliorate than yous people who sit down at domicile in addition to curse others. If yous loathe me, terminal beingness interested in addition to screw off, please.

Do yous intend it's a right mode to tell "I won't convey the question" when a journalist is politely quest yous near the topic?



(Screencap of fans terminal telling him to hollo Winner)
Hey, thus why don't yous tell Naver to terminal publishing those articles or bring together Naver instead

=

Instiz: Nam Taehyun's Instagram posts that are deleted

- So frustrating ㅋㅋㅋㅋ How tin he entirely intend for himself... My biggest embarrassment is that yous were my get-go bias. Thank yous for leaving

- ㅋㅋㅋㅋ You tin tell his grapheme from his speaking tone

- He already opened the Pandora's box... So his Winner withdrawal volition follow him for the residue of his life. It's a compassion but he'll possess got to bargain amongst that.

- If he's that confident, thus why doesn't he divulge the details thus nosotros tin run into who'll survive disadvantaged?

- He might've been well-mannered to the journalists but non to the Winner members. It would've been overnice if he was well-mannered to both sides

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel