Update Han Jimin's Acting Every Minute A Blind Person


Han Jimin: "When I get-go met together with talked to blind people, I constitute that a lot of them were blind inwards 1 eye. One of their eyes was shifted to 1 side different normal people. I wanted to portray that. It's similar they're looking at me, just they're non looking at me precisely. Since the moving-picture exhibit is close blind people, I wanted to portray that part. The manager asked me if I could create it, then I practiced. After living similar that for a while, I fortunately got used to it when it was fourth dimension to film."

-

Pann: Han Jimin's acting every bit a blind person

1. [+111, -2] I know she's expert at acting together with amazing... But I'm worried that it'll acquit upon her eyes negatively afterwards filming.

2. [+81, -2] Han Jimin is a truthful actress. She's different from other faux actresses who alone create CFs.

3. [+81, -1] Won't she endure from the aftermath though ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm worried.

4. [+12, -1] She's then different from Song Hye Kyo who acted every bit a blind soul inwards That Winter The Wind Blows. Song Hye Kyo was all close looking pretty together with showed no reality. There are blind people who operate at my companionship together with most of them await similar that. It doesn't await easy... She's amazing!

5. [+12, -1] Actors similar her are the ones that should act. Not people similar Joy whose get-go utilization together with minute utilization are Pb roles ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh

6. [+11, -0] How does she fifty-fifty create that? Is it possible?

7. [+11, -0] Wow I idea she was wearing contacts. How tin compass notice y'all await blind inwards 1 eye?

8. [+9, -0] Pretty face, sort heart, expert thespian Angel Jimin <3

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel