Update [Admin] Bots Are Beingness Used To Manipulate Likes Inwards Comment Section

I've been noticing that only about comments are beingness hugely upvoted past times bots. I don't desire to hire mods but I desire to enquire for help.

If you lot run into a comment that got upvoted past times these 'auto-generated' names (see the photograph below), delight downvote the comment without replying to it. Replying to the comments volition entirely "feed the troll" too mess upwards the discussion. If a comment gets dislikes, it gets placed lower too lower inwards the comment section. That way, nosotros tin force the manipulated comments to the bottom of the discussion.

I was told that it's non specific individuals' comments that are manipulated, it's random comments that these bot users grip with. If I create spot a specific individual, I volition blacklist the person. If your innocent comment gets upvoted past times bots, distressing but your comment volition withal accept to become away.


(Bot names are slowly to recognize)

Thanks guys.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel