Yoona's Witty Remarks On Hyori's Bnb

1) She remembered to purchase bobby pins for Lee Hyori at groceries


Yoona: "I accept to purchase bobby pins for unnie."



(She had noticed Lee Hyori was using record to position her pilus back)


2) The guests came dorsum from a lavatory as well as rushed into the solid because they were dropping water. She made them less wretched amongst her words.


"Don't run. It's OK if the H2O drops."
"I'd genuinely hold upward glad if there's H2O because therefore I tin mop the flooring amongst it."


3) She caught someone having a unlike opinion


Hyori: "Do y'all guys desire mutual coldness drinks or warm drinks?"
Guests: "Cold drinks."



Yoona: "I experience similar someone would desire to quaff something warm. Be confident. Anyone?"



Guest: "Me..."
Yoona: "See? I was talking close you. So a warm quaff for one?"


4) Asking earlier touching a pet


"Can I comport upon it?"


5) She made Hyori experience less wretched to social club her around


Yoona: "I'll say y'all if it gets likewise tough. So delight simply purpose me first."

=

Instiz: [Hyori's BnB] Yoona was born to hold upward witty

- Pretty face, pretty heart

- I would've died of a middle assault if she said "I was talking close you" to me

- Her means of talking is the best... I desire to larn it

- You tin say she's a genuinely overnice person. Her words as well as confront are therefore pretty ㅠㅠ

(Thanks to @mooksone9 for the request!)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel