Hyuna - I'm The Best ( Curlicue Deep)

All the lyrics are made upwardly of Korean, Korean gild in addition to English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners in addition to quizzes are available, too. G # refers to the number inwards Grammar pages. ( If this is your get-go visit, delight banking concern lucifer the page ' K-Grammar basics') Also, you lot tin give the sack take quizzes at the bottom.
Please take in my Facebook page in addition to ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inwards your intelligence feed. If you lot are seriously interested inwards learning Korean, delight contact my personal facebook and driblet me a message for to a greater extent than information . I offering Korean tutoring past times Skype.

Due to copyright issue, I had to alter the original's pitch. 



HyunA- I'm the best ( Roll Deep , released inwards August, 2015)

절대 몰라보는 사람 없이 (G6)
never recognizng person without
( There’s no ane who doesn’t recognize me.)

어딜 가나 (G77)
Wherever (I) acquire

Wanna affect me

Look

이게 내 원래 Swag
This (is) my original swag

불만 있는 애들은 / 물이나 줘도 돼 (G6, 74)
Complaining young people / water only give ok
( To those immature people who are complaining, only give them water)

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

Queen's dorsum

모르면 쉿 (G22)
dont know if,  shh
( If you lot don’t know, shh)

스케일이 달라
(My) scale (is) different

You can't affect this

들어봤지,  빨개요 (G45)
Heard of it right? It's Red

친구마저 나를 시기해
friends fifty-fifty me jealous
( Even my friends are jealous of me.)

I know

나만 혼자 여기에
I (am) only alone hither

매일같이 / 난 도마 위에
Everyday similar / I chopping block on top
( Like everyday, I'm on overstep of the chopping block.)

I know

씹어 놔 /  웃어줄 때 (G28,12)
chew in addition to lay downward / (I) smiling when
( Chew me upwardly in addition to lay me downward when I smile.)

I don't tending

전혀 상관 안 해 (G21)
not at all tending  
( I don’t tending at all.)

I'm OK

내 자리는 여전해
My place (is) soundless the same

시기 , 질투 더는 곤란해
jealousy , envy to a greater extent than makes problem
( More jealousy in addition to envy makes trouble.)

I know

사실 조금 위험해
Actually, a trivial dangerous

단어) 절대: never   몰라보다: to unrecognized   사람: somebody    N 없이: without northward 어딜: where ( a brusk from of 어디를, 어디: where , 를 : object marker)  가다: to acquire 이게: this   내: my (casual)  원래: master   불만 있다: to complain   애들: immature people ( causal)   물: H2O  N(이)나: only northward   주다: give   자 : forthwith   옳다: to live on good, correct   모르다: to non know   다르다: to live on unlike    듣다: to hear, heed   빨갛다: to live on blood-red   친구: friend    N마저 : fifty-fifty northward   나를: me ( causal)   시기하다 : to live on jealous    N만: only northward   여기: hither    매일: everyday    N 같이: similar northward    난 : I (casual, a brusk from of 나는, 나: I ,는: topic marker)   도마: chopping block    N 위에: on overstep of northward   씹어 놓다: to chew upwardly something in addition to lay it downward  (씹다: to chew , 놓다: to lay down)   웃다: to smiling   전혀: never, non at all   상관하다: to tending   자리: house   여전하다: to live on soundless the same    시기: jealously  질투: envy    더: to a greater extent than   곤란하다: to brand problem  사실: truly  조금: a trivial  위험하다: to live on dangerous

너는 너 /  나는 나 Hey
you (are) you lot /  I (am) me,  hey

이렇게, 저렇게 상관없이
Like this, like that, (it) doesn’t matter

너는 너 /  나는 나 Hey
you (are) you lot /  I (am) me,  hey

이렇게, 저렇게, 이렇게, 저렇게
Like this, similar that, Like this, like that

이게 다 /  내가 잘 나가서 그렇지, 뭐 (G29-2, 45)
This all /  I am the best so, what
( This is all because I’m the best.)

내가 예뻐서 그렇지,  뭐 (G29-2, 45)
I (am) pretty in addition to hence , what
( It’s because I’m pretty.)

다 부러워서 그래요 (G29-2)
everyone  jealous in addition to hence
( It's because everyone is jealous of me.)

Baby I'm bad all day

내가 잘 나가서 그렇지, 뭐 (G29-2, 45) 22
I am the best so,  what
( It’s all because I’m the best.)

내가 예뻐서 그렇지,  뭐(G29-2, 45)
I (am) pretty in addition to hence , what
( It’s because I’m pretty.)

다 배 아파서 그래요 (G29-2)
everyone stomach hurts in addition to hence
( It's because everyone is envious of me.)

Sorry, I’m a dope girl

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

단어) 너: you lot ( casual)   나: I, me (casual)   이렇게: similar this    저렇게: similar that   이게: this thing   다: all   내가 : I (casual)   잘 나가다: to live on the best    예쁘다: to live on pretty   뭐: what   부럽다: to live on jealous    배 아프다: to live on jealous ( 배: tum , 아프다: to wound )  자 : forthwith   옳다: to live on good, correct   상관없다: to non affair   

내가 잘 나가서 그래 (G29-2)
I am the best in addition to hence
( It’s because I’m the best.)

니가 못 나가서 그래 (G29-2, 1-1)
You are non the best  so
( It’s because you’re non the best.)

답은 간단하지 그래  (G45)
answer uncomplicated in addition to hence
( The respond is simple.)

관심 부족해서 그래(G29-2)
attention lack in addition to hence
( It’s because you lot lack attention.)

원래 없지 /  네 가지 (G45)
originally dont direct maintain / 4 kinds
( I’ve never had these 4 things:)

시간,  재수,  겁,  살집
time , likability, fear , fat

태생부터 / 사기 캐릭터
being born since / fraud character
( I’m a fraudulent graphic symbol since I was born.)

주변의 질투 마사지 (G7)
vicinity’s jealousy massage
( People roughly me massage me amongst jealousy.)

Oh

여전히
Still

Oh she's the queen

키 빼고/  다 가졌지만, (G18,30)
height but / everything had even in addition to hence  
( I direct maintain everything but overstep however.)

알아서들 문 열지 (G45)
people only know it in addition to hence door open
( People only know they should opened upwardly the door for me.)

가짜라고 욕해
“fake”  curse
( They curse me  “fake”)

진짜였던 적도 없으니 (G72,39)
real thing never been because
(Because I’ve  never been real.)

넌 손도 못 잡는 현아랑 (G1-1, 6)
you hand fifty-fifty can’t concur HyunA with
( HyunA, who you lot can’t fifty-fifty concur hands with)

누나 동생 사이
older sister, younger sibling relationship
( You are similar her younger sibling .)


단어 ) 내가 : I (casual)  잘 나가다: to live on the best  니: you lot  답: respond  간단하다: to live on uncomplicated  관심: attending 부족하다: to lack  원래: originally   없다: to non direct maintain  네: 4   가지: kinds   시간: fourth dimension  재수: likability   겁: fearfulness   살집: fatty   태생: existence born   N 부터: from northward , since northward  사기: fraud   캐릭터: graphic symbol  주변: vicinity , people roughly you lot  질투: jealousy  마사지: massage  키: overstep    빼고 : but northward   다: all, everything   가지다: to direct maintain  알아서들: people only know it   문: door  열다: to opened upwardly  가짜 : simulated   N 라고: “ northward “   욕하다: to curse  진짜: existent thing   넌:  you ( a brusk shape of  너는 , 너: you, 는; comparative marker)  손: mitt  N 도: fifty-fifty northward    잡다: to concur   N(이)랑: amongst northward   누나: older sis  동생: younger sibling  사이: human relationship

너는 너 /  나는 나 Hey
you (are) you lot /  I (am) me,  hey

이렇게, 저렇게 상관없이
Like this, like that, (it) doesn’t matter

너는 너 /  나는 나 Hey
you (are) you lot /  I (am) me,  hey

이렇게, 저렇게, 이렇게, 저렇게
Like this, similar that, Like this, like that


이게 다 /  내가 잘 나가서 그렇지, 뭐 (G29-2, 45)
This all /  I am the best so, what
( This is all because I’m the best.)

내가 예뻐서 그렇지,  뭐 (G29-2, 45)
I (am) pretty in addition to hence , what
( It’s because I’m pretty.)

다 부러워서 그래요 (G29-2)
everyone  jealous in addition to hence
( It's because everyone is jealous of me.)

Baby I'm bad all day

내가 잘 나가서 그렇지, 뭐 (G29-2, 45)
I am the best so,  what
( It’s all because I’m the best.)

내가 예뻐서 그렇지,  뭐(G29-2, 45)
I (am) pretty in addition to hence , what
( It’s because I’m pretty.)

다 배 아파서 그래요 (G29-2) 시작
everyone stomach hurts in addition to hence
( It's because everyone is envious of me.)

Sorry, I’m a dope girl

You can't affect me
Don't affect me
I don't tending

전혀 상관 안 해 (G21)
not at all tending  
( I don’t tending at all.)

I'm OK

내 자리는 여전해
My place (is) soundless the same

You can't affect me
Don't affect me

이렇게, 저렇게, 이렇게, 저렇게
Like this, similar that, Like this, like that,

이게 다 /  내가 잘 나가서 그렇지, 뭐 (G29-2, 45)
This all /  I am the best so, what
( This is all because I’m the best.)

내가 예뻐서 그렇지,  뭐 (G29-2, 45)
I (am) pretty in addition to hence , what
( It’s because I’m pretty.)

다 부러워서 그래요 (G29-2)
everyone  jealous in addition to hence
( It's because everyone is jealous of me.)

Baby I'm bad all day

내가 잘 나가서 그렇지, 뭐 (G29-2, 45)
I am the best so,  what
( It’s all because I’m the best.)

내가 예뻐서 그렇지,  뭐(G29-2, 45)
I (am) pretty in addition to hence , what
( It’s because I’m pretty.)

다 배 아파서 그래요 (G29-2)
everyone stomach hurts in addition to hence
( It's because everyone is envious of me.)

Sorry, I’m a dope girl

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

자 옳지, 그래 옳지 (G45)
now skilful , yes skilful

You can't affect me Don't affect me

단어) 너: you lot ( casual)   나: I, me (casual)   이렇게: similar this    저렇게: similar that   이게: this thing   다: all   내가 : I (casual)   잘 나가다: to live on the best    예쁘다: to live on pretty   뭐: what   부럽다: to live on jealous    배 아프다: to live on jealous ( 배: tum , 아프다: to wound ) , 전혀 + negative ending : never , 상관하다 : to care, 내 : my ( casual) , 자리 : one's place, 여전하다 : to live on still, to live on the same,
자 : forthwith   옳다: to live on good, correct

Quiz created past times Eunha Seo amongst GoConqr

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel