Produce 101 Idiot Box Demo - Selection Me


You tin larn Korean through Produce 101 TV demo - Pick Me with a lyrics video, grammar, vocabulary cards, in addition to quizzes. The next is made upwardly of Korean, literal club in addition to English linguistic communication translation for Korean learners in addition to you lot can possess got quizzes at the bottom. G # refers to the break inward Grammar pages.  If this is your get-go visit, delight banking concern fit the page 'K-Grammar basics'   I promise you lot bask learning Korean in addition to my weblog volition last much helpful. ^_^  Please see my Facebook page in addition to ' like' it to acquire the latest updates inward your intelligence feed. If you lot are seriously interested inward learning Korean past times Skype , delight contact my personal facebook and driblet me a message for to a greater extent than information .




Please acquire to #15

Produce 101 - Pick Me (released inward Dec, 2015)

μš°λ¦¬λŠ” κΏˆμ„ κΎΈλŠ” μ†Œλ…€λ“€ (G6)
We (are) dreaming girls

λ„ˆμ™€ λ‚˜ κΏˆμ„ λ‚˜λˆŒ 이 μˆœκ°„ (G53,43)
you & I dream part this moment
( This 2nd to part our dreams )

λ‹¬μ½€ν•œ λ„ˆλ₯Ό ν–₯ν•œ shining lite (G14)
sweet you toward shining lite
( Shining lite toward you lot who are sweetness )

λ„ˆλ§Œμ˜ λ‚  (G7)
you solely me
( I’m yours only.)

Hey baby
Show you lot my paradise

λ„ˆ λ•œμ— λ‚΄κ°€ 정말 이상해
you because of I actually weird
( I am actually weird because of you.)

κ°€μŠ΄μ΄ 두근두근 λ›°μž–μ•„ (G61)
heart pound , every bit you lot see
( As you lot come across , my catch is pounding.)

ν„°μ§ˆ 것 κ°™μ•„ (G42-3)
explode seems
( It seems it volition explode.)

심쿡심쿡
Shimkoong Shimkoong
(Sound of racing heart)  

λ„ˆλ₯Ό λ³΄λŠ” λ‚  (G6)
you looking me
( I am looking at you.)

Hey experience me
Show you lot my hugger-mugger boy
Can you lot experience me

λ‚˜λ₯Ό 느껴 λ΄μš” (G9)
me feel attempt
( Try feeling me.)

Can you lot deport upon me

λ‚˜λ₯Ό λΆ™μž‘μ•„ 쀘 (G28)
me agree on to , delight
( Please agree onto me.)

Can you lot agree me

λ‚˜λ₯Ό κΌ­ μ•ˆμ•„ 쀘 (G28)
me tightly hug , please
( Please hug me tightly.)

I desire you lot selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me
pick me selection me
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me
pick me selection me
I desire you lot selection me up
up upwardly up up
I desire you lot selection me
I desire you lot selection me
I desire you lot selection me up

단어) 우리 :we ,   κΏˆμ„ κΎΈλ‹€ :to dream,  μ†Œλ…€ :girl , λ“€ : s , es (plural shape ) , λ„ˆ :you (casual)  , λ‚˜ :I (casual ) , 꿈 :a dream , λ‚˜λˆ„λ‹€ :to part , 이 :this , μˆœκ°„ :moment , λ‹¬μ½€ν•˜λ‹€: to last sweetness , ν–₯ν•˜λ‹€ : to caput , to last toward , N만 :only northward , λ‚  :me ( casual) , northward λ•œμ— : because of northward , λ‚΄κ°€ :I ( casual), 정말 :really , μ΄μƒν•˜λ‹€ to last weird , κ°€μŠ΄ :heart , 두근두근 λ›°λ‹€ : to pound (of catch ) , 두근두근 :mimetic give-and-take of heartbeats , ν„°μ§€λ‹€ : to explore , 심쿡심쿡 : mimetic give-and-take of a racing catch , 보닀 : to look, λ‚˜λ₯Ό :me ( casual)  , λŠλΌλ‹€ :to experience , λΆ™μž‘λ‹€ : to agree , κΌ­ :tightly , μ•ˆλ‹€: to hug

μ˜€λŠ˜μ„ λ†“μΉ˜μ§€ 마 (G2)
today miss don't
( Don't miss today.)

Tell me now

λ„ˆμ™€ λ‚˜ 비밀을 λ‚˜λˆŒ μ‹œκ°„ (G53,43)
you & I secret part time
( Time to part our hugger-mugger )

μ§€κΈˆμ΄ μ•„λ‹ˆλ©΄, (G22-1)
now non if
(If it's non now,)

λ‚˜ μ–΄λ””λ‘œ κ°ˆμ§€ λͺ°λΌ (G96)
I somewhere acquire powerfulness
( I powerfulness acquire somewhere else.)

Hey baby
Show you lot my paradise

널 보면 (G22-1)
you (I ) come across if
( When I come across you,)

λ‚΄ 마음이 λ‘κ·ΌλŒ€
( my heart pounds.)

λ„ˆμ—κ²Œ / λ‚œ λˆˆλΉ›μ„ μ°‘κΈ‹ν•΄ (G44)
you to / I oculus lite wink
( I wink at you.)

μ†œμ‚¬νƒ•μ²˜λŸΌ
cotton candy similar

λΆ€ν‘Ό λ‚΄ λ§ˆμŒμ„ μ•Œμ•„ 쀘 (G14,28)
buoyed my catch recognize  
( Please recognize my catch buoyed similar cotton wool candy.)

Hey experience me
Show you lot my hugger-mugger boy

Can you lot experience me

λ‚˜λ₯Ό 느껴 λ΄μš” (G9)
me feel try
( Try feeling me.)

Can you lot deport upon me

λ‚˜λ₯Ό λΆ™μž‘μ•„ 쀘 (G28)
me agree on to , delight
( Please agree onto me.)

Can you lot agree me

λ‚˜λ₯Ό κΌ­ μ•ˆμ•„ 쀘 (G28)
me tightly hug , please
( Please hug me tightly.)

I desire you lot selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me
pick me selection me
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me selection me up
pick me selection me
pick me selection me
I desire you lot selection me up
up upwardly up up
I desire you lot selection me
I desire you lot selection me
I desire you lot selection me up

단어 )였늘 :today , λ†“μΉ˜λ‹€ :to miss , λ„ˆ :you (casual)  , λ‚˜ :I (casual ) , λΉ„λ°€ : hugger-mugger , λ‚˜λˆ„λ‹€ :to part , μ‹œκ°„ :time , μ§€κΈˆ :now , μ•„λ‹ˆλ‹€ : to non last , μ–΄λ””λ‘œ :somewhere,  κ°€λ‹€ :to acquire , 널 :you ( casual, a brusque shape of λ„ˆλ₯Ό , λ„ˆ : you lot , λ₯Ό :object marker)  , 보닀 : to await , λ‚΄ :my (casual ) , 마음 : catch , λ‘κ·ΌλŒ€λ‹€ :to pound , λ‚œ :I (casual , a brusque shape of λ‚˜λŠ” ,λ‚˜ :I , λŠ” :topic marker)  , λˆˆλΉ› : oculus lite ( 눈 :eye  λΉ›: lite ) , μ°‘κΈ‹ν•˜λ‹€ :to wink , μ†œμ‚¬νƒ• :cotton candy, N처럼 :like northward , 마음이 λΆ€ν’€λ‹€ : to last buoyed (of catch ) , μ•Œλ‹€ : to recognize ,λ‚˜λ₯Ό :me ( casual)  , λŠλΌλ‹€ :to experience , κΌ­ λΆ™μž‘λ‹€ : to agree tighly,  μ•ˆλ‹€: to hug

Quiz created past times Eunha Seo amongst GoConqr

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel