Update Jennie Shouldn't Move Over-Promoted?


Pann: Jennie shouldn't move over-promoted similar this

1. [+247, -19] I mightiness larn a lot of downvotes only I went to Blackpink's concert together with came dorsum really disappointed. I've never been to an idol concert that was was bland together with couldn't depict the audience's attending similar that. Don't gear upward on since it's my personal opinion. I'm a Jennie stan only Jisoo caught my attending more. They should promote Jisoo instead...

2. [+244, -10] I agree. YG is promoting Jennie likewise much correct now. It's non similar the fandom is big yet, together with hence the fandom volition move divided if a surely fellow member gets over-promoted. Besides, Jennie is the type that enjoys the spotlight. She doesn't endeavour to part the spotlight amongst other members, the other members goal upward getting buried. As someone interested inwards Blackpink, I tin give the sack tell how YG wants to brand her a woman soul GD only the media-play is likewise much. I don't know if this volition create goodness Jennie.

3. [+208, -18] I'm non fifty-fifty surely if she's adept plenty to move promoted similar that.

4. [+101, -5] BTS together with Twice's companies refuse all private CFs because they focus on a long-run equally a group. They know what volition plough over if they piece of work on promoting i pop member. Why doesn't Hyun Suk know that?

5. [+92, -2] To speak extremely, I intend she'll goal upward similar Sulli... She'll starting fourth dimension slacking off amongst the stages together with goal upward equally a solo. And similar SM did, YG wouldn't allow Jennie leave.

6. [+87, -0] All YG stans would know. I'm a long-term Bigbang stan together with I could tell Yang Hyun Suk was dying to promote Jennie since she was a trainee. She's a charming tiddler only Yang Hyun Suk is going likewise far.

7. [+79, -3] As a 13-year-long GD stan, GD's success equally a solo is undoubtable only Bigbang stans back upward it. In interviews, GD e'er says, "I see to a greater extent than for Bigbang music than solo music" "My solo music is experimental because I don't know when I'll loose it only I see the side past times side few years for Bigbang albums." You tin give the sack tell GD's priority is the group, non solo. You accept to run across solo promotions equally an extension of the group's identity for long-run. But I don't intend it's the illustration for Jennie. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 solo she was dying to do? I mightiness audio old-fashioned only Blackpink is doing good thank you lot to Teddy, what solo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ YG doesn't allow anyone promote equally a solo, fifty-fifty Kang Seungyoon used to move a solo only he's inwards Winner now. It's non similar Jennie tin give the sack rap or sing equally good equally Kang Seungyoon. She's a rapper only she can't fifty-fifty write her ain raps. I don't empathize what she tin give the sack do. If she's going to slack off amongst the choreography, she should larn dorsum within of the treasure box together with reflect.

8. [+70, -2] The existent work is i-fans. The adept affair close i-fans is their cohesion only they don't assist close roots/manners/sunbae-hoobae that Koreans actually see important. When an idol stands out, i-fans telephone telephone her a queen together with praise her instead ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel