Update Create You Lot Similar Your Idol Bias Amongst Romantic Feelings?

Pann: Am I the exclusively 1 who likes my bias alongside romantic feelings?

1. [+115, -28] Honestly, doesn't everybody similar idols alongside romantic feelings? Who truly likes idols similar a mom unless they're old?

2. [+109, -2] I've never truly wanted to engagement my bias but I would experience pitiable if dating tidings intermission out. I don't know why...

3. [+105, -42] It's the same for everybody but they simply pretend similar they don't.

4. [+41, -0] I seriously desire to get hitched alongside my bias.

5. [+27, -0] For me, it's like... virtual parenting? I'm similar "my infant is as well as hence cute ㅠㅠ"

6. [+25, -1] First of all, the concept of idols itself creates emotions of virtual dating. Their concept is similar boyfriend-dol as well as girlfriend-dol. I don't intend idols tin inquire their fans to exclusively back upwards their music as well as dance.

7. [+21, -0] You can't assistance but similar them alongside romantic feelings because yous savage for their face. If yous savage for their singing or dancing, it's not.

8. [+20, -1] What's alongside the comments? It's non the example for me... Don't generalize.

9. [+17, -2] It's the same for everybody ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those who act similar they don't aid close dating tidings are truly dying on the inside.

10. [+15, -0] It's the example for me. I truly similar my bias equally a somebody as well as hence I likewise convey romantic feelings for them.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel