'Pachinko' Praised For Accurate Historical Portrayal Of Dissimilar Languages As Well As Dialects

Article: From English, Japanese, to Jeju saturi... who translated American drama 'Pachinko'?

Source: Kyunghyang News via Naver

1. [+520, -7] Wow... I think watching the get-go episode in addition to thinking how seamless everything felt fifty-fifty amongst all of the dissimilar languages mixed in. I similar a shot realize it's thank you lot to the efforts of the translator.. amazing.

2. [+209, -15] Thank you lot for telling this story. It may live a painful yesteryear to our people but it's ironically an chance to lastly larn to say our storey to the globe in addition to non the falsified version told yesteryear the Japanese. I promise that these stories are used to gain to a greater extent than movies in addition to dramas to live told to people all over the world.

3. [+118, -6] Sunja's saturi was absolutely perfect when she was talking inward forepart of the shaman

4. [+49, -0] There are a lot of movies nigh the horrors of the Nazi in addition to thus I'm glad that there's lastly a slice of content that shows the horrors Koreans faced at the hands of the Japanese. Nippon has done such terrible things, it pisses me off that their province is in addition to thus glamorized inward modern times...

5. [+37, -0] I'm a adult woman inward her forties from Busan. My grandmother used to live a Jeju Haenyeo in addition to thus I'm able to sympathise a combat of their dialect fifty-fifty if I'm non fluent inward it myself. I could say that the Jeju saturi used inward the drama was the upshot of a lot of historical research. 'Pachinko' gave me a glimpse into my grandmother's childhood in addition to a amend agreement of who she is equally a person. 

6. [+14, -0] I'm from Kyungsangdo myself... in addition to I truly though Sunja must live from Busan amongst how fluent her Busan saturi sounded.. but she's truly from Seoul! There's truly no explanation for her fluency other than that she must've skillful similar crazy.

7. [+14, -5] Nippon spent in addition to thus much coin trying to erase their heinous crimes from the world... in addition to America but exposed it all to the globe inward i barbarous swoop similar this. The ability of culture. 

8. [+10, -3] Everything nigh this drama is beautiful. From the script to the cinematography in addition to all.

9. [+6, -0] This drama but makes my pump ache fifty-fifty though it's non a tearjerker or anything... but this ache the entire fourth dimension watching ㅠㅠ

10. [+5, -0] The drama is a masterpiece. It has meaning, history, in addition to fun. So tastefully done. Even American netizens are calling it amazing in addition to elegantly done in addition to demanding that the Japanese right their history.

11. [+4, -0] I read both the mass in addition to am watching the drama but the drama definitely pulls at your heartstrings harder. The actors' saturis brand them experience similar natives. The beautiful cinematography in addition to the modern senses truly warm upwards my heart.

12. [+4, -0] This drama has been to a greater extent than historically educational than whatever textbook

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel