Lee Junho Together With Yoona Yoke Upwards For Upcoming Romcom

Article: Lee Junho together with Im Yoona to romance inward 'King the Land'... filming starts inward fall

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+89, -6] Can't hold off for these ii inward a romcom, it already sounds fun 👍👍👍 King the Land fighting, Lee Junho fighting 🔥🔥🔥

2. [+44, -0] I volition ever trust Lee Junho's oculus for picking skilful scripts looking frontward to him showing a dissimilar side of him. A truthful acting idol, let's accept this drama to the stars!!!

3. [+29, -0] Always trust Lee Junho's works, a chaebol romcom ♡ hearing word of his adjacent projection already has my pump fluttering. I volition back upwardly it!! Love y'all Lee Junho ♡

4. [+22, -0] I've been wanting a romcom from Lee Junho since his 'Siren' together with 'To Help Your Understanding' ads, daebak 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

5. [+17, -0] Wow 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 can't hold off to encounter their chemical scientific discipline 😊 I merely know Lee Junho volition live perfect for the component division

6. [+13, -0] I've been wanting to encounter Lee Junho inward a romcom together with finally... 😍 can't hold off to encounter his chemical scientific discipline amongst Yoona

7. [+13, -0] An Lee Junho romcom, I can't wait!!! Even if the even out sounds obvious, I know our acting prodigy Junho volition describe it off into a daebak work!! I wishing September would come upwardly fast 😆❤️ 

8. [+10, -0] I've been waiting for his adjacent drama together with survive around word almost it. I trust that he'll create good 💕 volition ever back upwardly you, fighting !! 👍 👍

9. [+8, -0] Finally word of his adjacent projection ㅠㅠ such neat news. An histrion to trust! I can't hold off ㅎㅎ I trust that both volition describe it off perfectly together with thus I'll live waiting amongst back upwardly 🥰 chaebol Junho let's goooooo!!

10. [+8, -0] I trust Lee Junho's alternative how volition he brand my pump flutter this fourth dimension ㅎㅎ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel