How Idol Fans Are Categorized Inside Fandoms

Article: Usual dissever amidst idol fans

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

#1 Fan who has a bias: likes all of the members but likes i member, inwards particular, a fleck more
#2 Individual fan: mainly likes i specific member
#3 Akgae: Only likes i specific fellow member as well as considers the residual of the members the enemy

-

1. [+155] Just seeing the give-and-take akgae pisses me off

2. [+31] #1 for me, I only similar Wonwoo a fleck to a greater extent than ^_^

3. [+22] I recall most people bring together fandoms starting as #1 as well as thus destination upwards splitting off into #2 or #3... I similar Choi Soobin a fleck to a greater extent than but I beloved all of the members too

4. [+9] Biases are meant to travel collected

5. [+16] How virtually fans who switch to a novel bias every twenty-four hours of the calendar week 😂 anyway, akgaes should larn cash inwards one's chips 🤨

6. [+25] Akgaes are non fans but antis

7. [+4] Just reading the give-and-take akgae puts me into a seizure

8. [+2] What virtually fans who are forced into becoming akgaes because the other members are terrible people?

9. [+3] What virtually fans who only similar everyone equally?

10. [+2] I'm #4, a fan of everyone

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel