Child Trip The Low-Cal Fantastic Toe Prodigy Na Haeun Signs Amongst Sm At Xiv Years Old

Article: 'Dance prodigy' Na Haeun is directly xiv years old, signs exclusive contract amongst SM

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+152] I recall DO telling Haeun he wanted her to bring together SM, I'm in addition to thence happy for her 👏

2. [+153] I knew she'd larn into i of the piece of occupation past times three agencies since she was a baby

3. [+77] I ever idea her dancing was to a greater extent than suited for Park Jin Young's style, she matches JYP more

4. [+33] Doesn't SM position their idols through a lot of plastic surgery?

5. [+22] I want she went to Starship... she matches them a lot to a greater extent than in addition to I experience similar they'd accept tending of her better. SM's a society where their idols tin rank the sack larn injured in addition to they don't rank a crap. I don't know if they tin rank the sack properly tending for a nipper in addition to thence immature similar her...

6. [+24] She matches Starship better

7. [+5] Naeun's in addition to thence cute 😍😍

8. [+2] Wow, I knew singing skills were never needed ㅋㅋ

9. [+9] I never considered her an SM type of face

10. [+6] She grew upwards in addition to thence pretty

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel