Dreamcatcher Wins #1 For The Starting Fourth Dimension Time 1,924 Days Into Debut

Article: Dreamcatcher wins #1 for the commencement fourth dimension 1,924 days into debut

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+109] Their way deserves credit for supporting them actually good ㅠㅠ I'm as well as then glad ㅠㅠ

2. [+94] Every K-Pop fan has wished earnestly for this grouping to win #1 as well as it lastly happened

3. [+36] They convey as well as then many hidden gems of songs no thing what genre is your type, they're a good rounded grouping over all!! Let's cash inward one's chips on it going Dreamcatcher 😢❤️

4. [+17] Congratulations on your commencement #1 🎊 All of their songs are as well as then great, I heed every day. I'm as well as then touched as well as happy for them ㅠㅠ

5. [+15] I treasure this group, they convey such a unique concept 😢 I wishing them aught merely success

6. [+7] I'm lastly a fan of a grouping that has won #1

7. [+10] Let's cash inward one's chips on it going! Can't aspect for their concert equally good 😍😍😍

8. [+4] I didn't know it's been that long since debut, congratulations

9. [+2] Love yous Dreamcatcher ㅠㅠ ❤️❤️

10. [+2] Sob sob sob ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Dreamcatcher ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel